(12) Niall

Drinking eventually lead us to talk about more personal topics, getting into what we liked and disliked throughout life and how we feel about certain people.

In the back of my mind, I didn't want to do such a thing, but I knew neither of us would remember this, so it happened anyway without giving it much thought.

“Have you been fancying anyone recently? It's just been us alone together for a while, but asking doesn't seem like a bad idea, huh?” I shrug at Liam's question, looking up at the ceiling in deep thought.

“I fancy people here and there, of course, but having them as mine however, doesn't seem very likely in my eyes and maybe that's okay.” Liam pouts, turning over to obviously at me with worrying eyes, as usual.

“We all deserve to be with someone that we have feelings for and vice versa, Niall. You and I deserve to be loved, even if it takes months or even years for that to happen. In the end, it'll be worth it.” I smile a little, turning towards Liam to look him straight in the eyes.

“What if it never happens, Li? What if I'm just wasting my time fawning over this guy and it ends up being that he doesn't like me back one bit. That's what I'm scared of and I can't stop worrying over it.” Liam begins to rub my right arm with his left hand graciously, calming me down a little bit as I eased closer to him, wanting to cuddle until I'd fall asleep

But instead, he kisses me fast and I couldn't comprehend it until I kissed him back the same way, a blush becoming evident on both of our cheeks as we continued to stare into each other's eyes.

“W-What was that for, Li,” I had to ask, stuttering a little bit while Liam licks his lips a little too slowly.

“S-Something just came over me and I-I couldn't help myself, Ni... Pl-” I bring our lips together again out of need to fill his lips again, interrupting him without a care in the world as our eyes fluttered shut at the same time like this moment was meant to be.

Liam kissed me back with such passion that it drove me to slowly move closer to him, delving into the kiss even more as the smile on my face never seemed to fade even a little bit. This felt like a total dream.

It eventually ended though, making me groan as Liam set, holding his head in his hands while he also groaned, most likely from the alcohol intake.

“I-I'm gonna go and get us some water, okay? Just stay here and clear your thoughts for me.” Liam nods as I get up from the bed, soon entering the kitchen to pour two glasses of ice cold water from the large fridge.

Once I came back to give Liam some water, he was already asleep, shirt and pants thrown on the floor.

It made me smile briefly as I set his glass of water on his side of the he'd before going to mine, drinking most of it before slipping under the sheets.

I threw my clothes on the floor as well, letting out a shaky sigh until feeling Liam wrap an arm around my waist, pulling me close enough so I could feel his warmth, bringing a genuine smile to my face.

This is what I dreamed of having to go through every night, but  I just wished that it'd last forever, for Liam's sake and mine.