(11) Niall

After spending some time cuddling with Liam, I decided that we should go back to the hotel room and play a game of pool instead of being too lazy. He agreed on it and I was sure that my life flashed before my eyes when seeing water drip down his glorious body. Nobody could look more gorgeous than him.

I didn't stare for too long and before I knew it, we were back in the hotel room playing pool as I tried to figure out what Liam had planned next. It could be all sorts of things at this point, but waiting wasn't the best option to see what's next for our road trip.

We could go to Texas, New Mexico, Chicago, anywhere at this point in the road trip, but I'm just glad that I'm with Liam after all that had happened with Shawn.

He didn't deserve me in any way, share or form after what he did to me. His sweetness overshadowed the arrogance and ignorance that reflected his intentions.

Telling Liam would certainly make him angry, to the point of him going to California to deal with him in an unkindly manner. But I'd rather not do that, it being best to ignore Shawn and focus on my time with Liam.

After the first few games, and me winning, he decided to play another game that involved pool, which made me a bit nervous as he wore a small smirk on his face.

“How about, every time either of us wins, the loser has to spill a secret about themselves, even if it's a little embarrassing. What do you think about that?” The way he looked hypnotized me to the point where I had to nod, setting up the table without thinking of the consequences that may occur from doing this.

I continued to win though, of course, and I got to hear multiple stories of him doing crazy things.

Whether it be skinny dipping for a dare with another one of his friends or subtle things that happened during his childhood. All of it made me feel closer to him, which I thought was impossible after knowing him for so long.

Liam eventually won a few times and I let some embarrassing stories slip as well, feeling even more comfortable with the gorgeous man in front of me.

We stopped before we got to the deep secrets though, being able to breathe as I grabbed some wine from one of the cabinets, handing Liam a glass as well.

I figured that it'd be a good idea, but I know that I wouldn't be able to control myself when it comes to drinking wine. Only bad things happen when I drink it.

The both of us made it into the bedroom and started talking again as we laid in the same bed, staring deep into each other's eyes as we drank more and more without second thoughts. This could only end badly.

But maybe this needed to happen, after all.