(8) Liam

Watching Niall run around to gather certain items made me laugh a little, his cheeks turning red as he was getting a bit flustered when being rushed, but he'd surely calm down from the massage that he'll receive.

He brought back sunglasses, his wallet and keys, shorts and sunscreen. I let another small laugh before grabbing his shorts as he scrolled through his phone.

“Don't you want to put these on now, Ni? You're wearing jeans, after all and it'll be hot everyday.” The Irish boy before me nodded, going over behind the counter to strip off his jeans.

I dared not to look over as he changed, wanting to avoid any type of conversation that would make me flustered, even if I had already seen him naked during accidental encounters in the bathroom and bedroom.

He and I left shortly after though, taking our time to go to the private spa area where it'd just be us and the masseuses who will be giving us extreme comfort.

Niall continued to ask me what we were doing still, but I didn't budge a single hint, even when we entered the steamy, comforting area that had little to no one inside. It was how I wanted it to be: silent.

We went over to the tables after placing out items down on a nearby couch, being greeted by two women shortly after who gave us kind smiles. “Lovely day out for the couple, today?” The shorter woman said with a beaming smile. Niall blushed furiously, but I nodded, knowing well that there'd be discount. I had to get it.

Niall hides his face in embarrassment as the women awe in happiness, but he was also smiling as well while we were placed on the tables, I just didn't care to notice it.

We had carefully taking off our shirts and lower clothing as well, both wanting our full bodies to be massaged today. Niall and I then put our heads in the correct place and allowed the women to do their work.

Many minutes passed until the women took their leave, bidding us sweet farewells as we continued to lay there with a feeling of pleasure running through my body. It was the best massage I've ever received.

I got up first though, looking over to see Niall still lying down as the cloths covered our privates. It was tempting to massage Niall though, after the professionals had already done their job.

So I began to do so.