(6) Liam

The look on Niall's face as he tried to figure out what I had planned was surely a sight to see, but I figured that a couple's massage would do us greatly. Even if we aren't a couple, reserving this for the both of us seemed like a really good idea.

We went on this trip to burn off some steam and spoil us to our heart's content, and this was only the beginning after all. I have so much more planned to spoil the only friend that mattered to me in the passengers seat of my cold car.

He deserves more than just a simple road trip and a few gifts here and there, which is why I am going to give him more and make sure that he has the best time of his life and that he'll spend all of it with me.

It's obvious that he gets jealous when I talk with other guys when I'm around him and that's understandable, because I feel the same way when I see him with other guys as well.

My feelings for him have become weird, possibly a good weird, but I know that I have some type of affection towards Niall. I never felt this certain way towards him or anyone in my life, so maybe it's all my imaginiation, but I'm really not so sure.

I'm sure that Niall has similar feelings for me, but is too afraid to tell me about them. We're in the same boat if that turns out to be the truth, but I won't pressure him to admit his feelings after all we've done.

I couldn't wait to get to Florida though, as I have more than just the massage to look forward to with Niall. He will surely be satisfied by the end of it all, though.