A/N. THANK YOU.

AUTHORS NOTE CHAPTER!

I just want to say that this book has been a blast to write. It's not over yet, but the end is coming nearer, and I have ideas for it to continue on past the Star Trek: Into Darkness timeline, but I'm not sure if you guys would want that.

I am thanking you guys for all the support you guys have given me. Some of you have been with me all the way with this book, all the way back when I had one hundred reads. I remember being so excited, since at the time the most reads I've had on a story were one hundred and fifty. Now, a month after starting this on May 28th, I have one thousand readers. I'm sure it won't stay stuck at that number, and the numbers will continue to grow, but I'm extremely excited.

I'm just ecstatic, I can't tell you how thankful I am. I know some people will just skip past this, not even caring what I have to say, and that's alright. I'll still love them too because every reader makes me happy! :D I am just so thrilled to be able to write something that people love and enjoy, and something that you guys can place yourself into and really experience, since you are one of the characters in this book, I hope you understand that. You are someone that James Tiberius Kirk has come to love, someone that Khan Noonien Singh has come to love, and someone that many others admire. You are special, and loved, and not only by Kirk and Khan, but by me as well.

You are truly some of the most amazing people I have met. The few that have been commenting encouraging comments, you know who you are, buckets and buckets of love to you guys. You guys keep this story rolling, because whenever someone wants me to continue, you can sure as hell bet that I'll be working my ass off at ungodly hours of night, rewatching the damn movie for the twentieth time and researching on the Star Trek wiki, or whatever that is, to make sure that that one person gets their chapter. It's really exhausting to think about the lengths I go to just to make sure you guys are pleased. I'm a bit scared of myself, really. I'm not usually this way XD

And you guys are lucky I haven't killed off Khan yet.

ehehe

I've had a wonderful time thanks to you all,
So,
Thank you!
I love you.

Savannah Nicole <3