A/N.

08/12/2014

Thank you guys so much for all of your wonderful comments and votes! You all write such sweet things and it makes me all happy inside! You guys are seriously better than anyone I could hope for. My mother always tells me:

"One out of ten people will not like what you do, so be prepared because those people are more than a statistic. They exist no matter how good you are or how hard to work."

I love my mother. And her boyfriend is proposing to her soon, so yay!! I like him a bunch, he's absolutely hilarious!

But anyway, back to the book!

7.5 K reads by my birthday (which was the 11th :D ) and still going up. Wow. And I'm writing a sequel (which will be updated soon), Khan's Ambivalence, if you didn't know already. This has been wonderful, let me tell you.

Thank you so much for the support. You don't know how much it means to me. I don't even care if anyone votes or not, I just want to see if you're enjoying yourself while reading this, which was the whole point, and why I wanted to do a reader insert book.

Stories are always better when you can easily place yourself in them.

... I don't know if it's just me but whenever I picture myself in a book, I'm always brunette and have long hair.

I have short blonde hair.

It's weird. But anyway, have a wonderful rest of your summer if you haven't started school already!

<3 Savannah Nicole