01.

|Love|: an intense feeling of deep affection towards someone.
|Lust|: have a very strong sexual desire for someone.
Which one was it?

Ariana Colemon

"Wolf stop" I said while trying to catch my breath. "What?" He asked while staring in my eyes.

"Ariana if you don't want to do this. Tell me" he continued to look through my soul.

"I do. I just have one question" He smirked at me "What is it?"

"Do you love me?" I asked him. He hesitated "Yes Ariana I do" He said quickly and went back to kissing me aggressively.

He started moving his lips down my body to my neck. I let out a soft loan as I felt his tongue connect with my bare skin.

I gripped my nails into his skin as his lips continued to kiss all over my body. He removed his underwear causing my whole body to tense up as his member crowded against my entrance.

"Relax" He said lowly. I stared up at me and nodded my head. "I gotchu" He said softly before pecking my lips.

My stomach turned into my butterflies as he prepared to enter me. Yes I've had sex before but me and Wolf have never. I was scared and nervous and all my emotions were coming out all at once.

"Ready?" He asked after he put in a condom. I slightly smiled "Yes" I nodded my head.

He smirked at me and entered me slowly. "Fuck" I groaned as began to stroke in and out of me.

He began stroking faster and I threw my head back and endured the pain and pleasure I was feeling at the same time.

*******************************************

"Ariana have you heard anything I've been saying?" Melody asked snapping me out of my trans as we say on her couch in her house.

I shook my head "What? Of course." I lied. She crossed her arms "Okay so what did I just say?" She asked.

I stayed quiet not saying anything. She rolled her eyes "Exactly." She chuckled "I said the boys coming over here later for a little get together."

"No" I said loudly. "What?" She said taken back. "They can't. Wolfs been avoiding me for a couple days"

"Why?" She asked skeptically, I twiddled with my feelings before taking a deep breath. "I asked him if he loved me the other day and he said yes."