06.

One Month Later...

Ariana Colemon

Me and Melody were together and were at Wolfs door. He was out all night and went to a strip club with the boys. I had been blowing him all day and had no answer.

I banged on the door and tapped my foot on the floor. Someone was taking too long to answer and I banged on it again.

"Damn Ariana" Junior said as he answered the door. "Where's Wolf" Melody asked peeking in the door.

He closed the door more "He ain't here?" I smirked at him "Where he at?" I asked.

He shrugged "I ain't seen him?"

"You playing games with me Jun" I smirked at him. "Swea" He put his hand up. "I ain't seen-" he cut off when Melody and I barged in the house.

"I told y'all he ain't here." He tried to stop us from walking farther in the house. "Move out my way Junior." Melody pushed him.

"Damn you strong as fuck" he said taking back at how hard Melody pushed him.

I walked in Wolfs room and he was laying in the bed in the dark with a blanket over his head.

"Get your ass up" I kicked the side of the bed. "And you going to hell Junior sweaing you ain't see this man" I screamed.

"Oh. Wolf nigga when you get here?" He asked trying to act lost.

"You ain't funny. Get out" Melody said pushing him out the door and walking out the door with him.

"Wolf." I yelled crossing my arms. "Wolf. I know you hear me motherfucka. Get up" I yelled again.

He turned around and slightly got up "First of all can you stop all that yelling. Secondly why the hell are you in my house acting that damn ignorant early in the morning."

"Wolf. Stop playing with me. You gone make me put my hands on you. Foreal dog" I said getting irritated.

He put his elbows on his knees "What man. Damn. What I do now?"

"Don't act like you don't know. Tell your boys if they gone go out acting a fool block me on Snapchat. Dummies. Throwing cash on strippers ass and shit. Really?"

He groaned "Man. Get outta here with all that. It ain't even that deep."

"So if I had a nigga throw money on me. You wouldn't be mad?"

He chuckled "If you wanted to be a hoe. Then that would be ya problem."

I hit him on the side of his face. "Stop playing with me. Imma whoop your ass."

"Stop hitting on me. Can we talk about this later? My head hurt." He held his head.

"Your scum man foreal. This shit is getting ridiculous. You getting drunk and high every damn day. What's up with you?"