12.

Ariana Colemon

Ariana Colemon

I ran into the bathroom to throw up for the third time today. My body was drained and weak and honestly I didn't feel good at all. I hated that pregnancy came with these symptoms.

It's not like I wasn't excited about being pregnant, but I just wish the circumstances were different. I wish Wolf was the father and wish that we were still together.

I heard the doorbell bell ring so I ran down stairs to open it. I was tired of living with my parents I was so ready to move out, and before I gave this baby best believe I will.

I got to the door and saw Melody at the door. "Hey" I said tiredly as I opened the door.

"Hey" She said excitedly and walking in. "So Wassup? You seem excited" I said dryly.

"Why you acting like that?" She crossed her arms. "I'm just tired and drained." I told her.

She rolled her eyes "What?" I asked. "You can't continue to feel bad for yourself and wanting pity from everyone." She snapped.

"I'm not" I said loudly. "I just have no one in my corner and I feel alone right now."

"That's your own fault Ariana. I love you I do but you knew what you were doing when you did it. You have to know the consequences of your actions. As your bestfriend I gotta tell you that what you did was so wrong Ariana so wrong. Wolf doesn't deserve this and I don't know if he'll get over his." She explained to me.

My eyes started tearing up "He did everything for you and yes he made mistakes but he never did know foul shit to you like this. He deserves an apology and much much more. I'm not trying to make you feel worse than you already do and I'm on your side but I still gotta let you know how I feel in the inside."

She wiped my tears from myself, not realizing that I was crying. "I love you." She pulled me into a hug. "I love you too" I hugged her back.

I feel so bad for how I did Wolf. I never gave him a real apology and I don't even know how he feels about the situation. Maybe I was being selfish right now and I got to get on my shit and get real with myself. I have to worry about my child now and be mature. Maybe Wolf will never forgive me or maybe he will but at this moment it isn't my biggest concern. My child is.

"Well on a happy note." Melody broke the hug. "We're both having a baby" she smiled. I smiled. "Oh my god. Mel. Are babies are going to be bestfriends. This the best news I've heard in forever." I hugged her.

She smlied. "I know. Ahh I'm so excited. CJ is too" I smiled "I'm happy for y'all. Congrats." I smiled.

Me and Melody hung and talked for awhile. After Melody left, I decided to go to Wolfs house. I was anxious as hell and I don't know how this conversation was going to go.