09.

Ariana Colemon

Ariana Colemon

I tried to call Wolf thousands of times and got no answer. I know he was upset and I really don't know why I expected from him but I expected at least a conversation. I walked outside after class and heard Wolf on the phone and waited to hear. It sounded like he was on the phone with some girl and I wanted to hear the conversation.

"Yea you should meet me later." He said into the phone while smiling.

"Yea tonight's good." He responded. "Wait fuck my friends got this dinner tonight. I almost forgot. My bad." He frowned.

I slightly smiled to myself. "You can come with me as a plus one. They'll be fine." He smiled again.

"He'll be mad at first, but you grown and he'll understand. Aight see you tonight" He ended the phone call.

Who will be mad, I thought to myself.

He looked up and saw me. "You stalking me now dog. Pathetic" he started walking away.

"Who was that?" I asked crossing my arms while walking with him.

He turned around and faced me making me back up. "Why does it concern you. We ain't together."

"Why are you inviting someone to our friend dinner." I asked.

He chuckled. "They not even really your friends their mine and secondly I can do whatever the hell I want. I'm single."

I shook my head in disbelief. "How about you worry about yourself and your baby."

He began walking away. "See you tonight" I waved. He chuckled "Yea fuck you too." He walked away.

I huffed to myself. That was great. Well did I even expect anything different. Not really.

I walked to my car and long and behold Maurice was standing there. I honestly didn't want to talk to him at all.

"Why are you by my car." I asked while opening the door.

"Well considering the fact that your carrying my child I think you owe me a conversation." He leaned on my car.

I snapped "uhh get of my car I just washed it." He quickly got up.

"Ariana. We're in this together. We can work-" I shook my head and cut him off.

I pointed between the both of us. "We aren't in anything together. We're co parents. Nothing more. Don't you get it Maurice I don't want to be with you. Just cause me and Wolf are done it doesn't change the fact that your still a horrible boyfriend."