21.

Ariana Colemon

Ariana Colemon

I was awoken by Asia screaming in my ear with crying. "Alright Asia" I said tiredly, I picked her up and started to rock her.

"Shhh. Shh." I said while rocking her. "Please stop crying Asia." I said in a yawn.

I sat in the chair and started to rock her back to sleep. "Asia shh" I said while dosing back to sleep.

"Here I got her" Wolf said while walking into the room and grabbing Asia.

"Thanks" I said in a yawn. "You look tired, go back to sleep" He said to me.

I laid back into the chair "I am tired this girl is always crying." I said to him.

"Cause she tired and a baby" he kissed her cheek. "Huh mama" He kissed her little cheeks.

"I might not be looking at you but I can feel you staring at me yo" Wolf said as he still kissed on Asia.

I laughed "My bad" I looked away. "You good I know I'm fine" he smirked.

"Whatever" I waved him off. "See you how you ain't disagree" he laughed and sat down.

"Why would I. You are fine" I complimented him. He cheesed at me and I stared at him. "Go to sleep." He said to me.

I stood up and laid next to him. "You go to sleep" I said to him. He laughed "Move Ari" He waved me off.

"I think we gone work out this time Wolf" I said lowly. He looked down at me "Oh really?? Why's that?" He asked.

I shrugged "Cause I'm smarter this time. I'm not gonna hurt you again" I said to him. He looked away "I hope so"

"You never talk about how you feel Wolf" I sat up slightly. "I'm not about to act like ya daddy Ariana, I'm not telling you what you did was wrong you should already know that. I'm not about to tell you that you hurt a nigga feelings and you should know that too." He spilled out.

"I understand" I said softly. "I hope you do Ariana cause you hurt me to the core. The only good thing we all got out this situation is Asia. I love the mess out of this little girl like she's my own but I'll always know that she's not and that'll hurt forever" he replied to me.

"I'm sorry" I huffed. I felt so bad for Wolf I don't know what I'd do if Wolf had a kid from another chick. There was nothing I could do about it, expect express how sorry I was. I wish Asia was Wolfs daughter, I wish I didn't do what I did that night.