14.

Seven Months Later...

Ariana Colemon

The last few months I've honestly felt depressed and down. I'm excited to have my baby but I don't really have any friends left.

It's funny I went from a whole group of friends to only Mel. Since Wolf doesn't talk to me, none of them do. I can't blame them though it's called loyalty.

Melody and I were supposed to be meeting st her house today but she wasn't there and I was waiting. She moved into CJ house so technically both of their place.

"Mel where are you?" I asked on the phone. "I'm running late. Knock I think wolfs already there."

"Wolf? No" I was about to walk away from the door. "No I already told him you were on your way just knock. Look I gotta go. See you soon love you." She said before hangin up.

"Ugh" I said to myself in a groan. I haven't seen or talked to Wolf in months. How awkward was this going to be.

I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. After a few seconds he opened the door.

He swallowed "Hey?" She said weirdly. "Umm Hey" I responded dryly. "Come in" He guided me inside.

I nodded my head and walked inside. I sat on one couch and he sat on another. The room was silent, it was weird.

"So how you been?" I asked breaking the silence. "Umm I've been fine. You?" He asked in return.

"Fine I guess. Been better." I nodded my head. He flashed a small smile and nodded his head. The room fell quiet again.

"Any new girlfriends?" I asked, but immediately regretting it when it left my mouth.

"Umm never mind. I don't know why I asked that." I tried to take it back.

He laughed "It's fine. And no I'm just chilling for now. I don't think relationships are for me. They usually just screw me over." He said in a chuckle.

I swallowed. "Right. I'm going to wait-" I stared to say. "Oww" I said out loud while holding my stomach.

"You good? I ain't mean to upset you." Wolf said. "What no. It's the baby. The pain should pass." I said.

"Oh my god." I screamed as the pain continued. "Damn it." I said loudly.

Wolf stood up in panic "Okay what should I do? Who should I call?" He asked.