07.

Prince Hicks

Prince Hicks

"I hope your using condoms when you have sex" my little sister said making me choke.

"You are aware that your my little sister not older right?" I asked my younger sister.

My little sister was a pain in the ass. Literally. But she was my whole world. She's always on my back and acts like she can tell me what to do.

She was sixteen years old, people said we look like twins but I never saw it. We did look alike yes but not exactly alike or nothing. My sister was a pretty girl and that exactly why made sure no little boys tried to get at her.

"I'm aware" she replied whole rolling her eyes

"I'm aware" she replied whole rolling her eyes. "Speaking of older sibling. What the hell you know about sex anyways?" I asked while roaming her outfit.

"A lot" She snarked in a chuckle. "It's not funny Hazel. You better not be having sex when no little boys." I shook my head.

She shrugged. "Mom says I can if I want. Who cares?" She continued eating her ice cream. "I do. Moms judgement isn't good. She's too busy working all the time to even care what your doing."

She huffed. "I'm not having sex. I'd need a boyfriend for that. Don't wanna get you started." I mentally rolled my eyes. "How's Isabelle?" She asked.

"Fine." I said dryly. "Still haven't made it official I see." She rolled her eyes.

"Excuse you. Who told you I'm tryna have a girlfriend?"

She laughed "You need one. Maybe it'll help you grow up."

"Why have a girlfriend. When I already have you to blow my phone up and be a pain in my ass." I shrugged.

"Ha ha. I almost laughed. Im serious prince. No one likes being alone."

"I'm not alone. I have Isabelle. Maybe I just don't want a girlfriend."