15.

Ariana Colemon

Ariana Colemon

I've been so exhausted these last couple of days, with Asia crying every hour and with the hospital and me recovering.

I'm just glad that we're both able to leave the hospital today and that I'm feeling much better.

"Y'all ready?" Wolf asked as he entered the hospital room. "We have to wait for Maurice to bring her car seat." I said as I picked Asia up.

"I got her one. Y'all good. Come on" he grabbed her car seat. "Okay we'll let me call Maurice." I got my phone.

"Here I'll put her in her seat." He grabbed her. "Okay thanks." I said to him and texted Maurice.

Wolf put her in her car seat and we left. I sat in the back with Asia just to watch her and make sure she was good.

The car ride was quiet, I don't really know what we'd talk about but it awkward and slightly uncomfortable.

We finally arrived at Wolfs apartment. "I'll get her" Wolf said as we parked.

I nodded my head and got out the car and grabbed me and Asia's stuff from the car. Wolf took her inside and sat her down.

I unbuckled her from her car seat. "Hi mamas." I started to play with her. "You tired baby." I asked her.

"I got her room set up if you wanna put her in there." Wolf said to while standing behind the couch.

"Okay" I said skeptical. I didn't expect him to setup a whole room for her, we were only staying here temporarily. I really hope he didn't go overboard.

I walked Asia over to the room Wolf set up. "Oh my god Wolf." I said in surprise of how nice the room was.

"How much you pay for this? How much time this take?" I asked while walking further into the room

"Stop asking questions. Don't worry about it" He said. I slightly rolled my eyes and let it be.