Chapter 9: Hogwarts Express

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny went on the Hogwarts Express. They were excited to go back to Hogwarts, when they got on the train everybody clapped for them. "Hey Harry!!" Neville, Luna, Seamus, and Dean said. "Hey guys" Harry said. "You want to sit with us?" Luna asked. "Yea sure" Harry said. Harry, Ron, and Hermione, Ginny, Dean, Seamus, Neville, and Luna laughed and talked about their summers. Harry and Ginny never let go of each other's hands. Dean saw that and became very angry, he left the compartment mad. "What's up with him?" Ginny asked dumbfounded. " I don't know " Seamus said. They kept talking, until Draco came in. "What the bloody hell are you doing in here?" Ron asked. "I came to apologize to all of you, for being a jerk, sorry Hermione for calling you mudblood, sorry Neville for bulling you, Luna and Seamus sorry for being a jerk, sorry ginny for treating you like crap, Ron sorry for the slugs, and Harry I'm really sorry for being on the wrong side, you're a great brave man, can we be friends maybe?" Draco said, out of breath. "Sure" harry said. "Thank you guys so much I've changed". Draco shook Harry's hand. Draco left. "Wow" everybody said. Finally they were at Hogwarts together.