Chapter 23: Surprise!

Ginny was getting ready for Harry to come over, she was excited to have a good night with him. Harry was coming in about 15 minutes. Ginny had planned the perfect night ever, a date. A table for two in the kitchen of the Burrow, then they would go Grimmauld Place and rest the night away. Ginny was sorry that she put Harry through so much, it killed her that he would cry every time he saw her. People had created so many ups and downs for them, they never gave up on each other. They never stop loving each other, never. Then Mrs Weasley heard a knock on the door, "Hello Harry." Mrs Weaalsy smiling. "Hi, is she getting better?" Harry said. "She's in the kitchen." Mrs.Weasley said smiling, she ran up the stairs. Harry went in the kitchen to find Ginny in the prettiest dress he ever saw. "Ginny, you look stunning." Harry said. Ginny just kissed him with so much passion he had ever felt. "You got you're memory back!!!!!" Harry said smiling. "Yes this morning, I'm so sorry for what I put you through, thank you for coming every day to see me." Ginny said happily. "No problem babe." Harry said. "One thing: Don't you let me go again babe." Ginny smiled. They ate dinner and went to Harry's and made love all night. Both of them never wanted to let go of each other. Nothing could stop they're love, no one.