Chapter 13: Crying and Loving

Harry was still upset about the break up, the whole school knew now. Ron and Hermione comforted him and helped him find the truth. Still looking for what happened to Ginny.

With Ginny and Dean,

"Dean, these past few days have been amazing, I love you so much" Ginny said. "I love you so much too babe." They kissed. They spent every night together loving each other, they both were very happy with each other. Ginny was excited that Dean was her boyfriend.

With Harry,

Harry would usually go to classes, eat, go to the library, see Ron and Hermione for ideas, then cry all night long. Harry was nothing without Ginny. Harry was miserable, he tried he best to smile but couldn't because that would remind him of Ginny. Ron had a idea, "Was it a love potion that he put in her cup while we weren't at our seats?" Ron asked. Harry and Hermione said "Yes we forgot about the loves potion, Harry I know a anti dote potion I'll start brewing right now" Hermione said. Harry was happy that he was a step closer to getting Ginny back to him.

Back with Ginny and Dean,

"Ginny?" Dean asked. "Yes babe" Ginny smiled. " Room of Requirement?" Dean asked. "Of course baby" Ginny happily said. They went to the Room of Requirement and snogged all night long. They never wanted to let go of each other. They were so In love.