Chapter 24: Good Times

Harry and Ginny were always together now, they never let go of each other. It had been 3 months since Ginny got her memory back. No one had tried to hurt them anymore. Harry was still a auror, Ginny played for the Holyhead Harpies Quidditch team. She was the best seeker, Harry went to every game. The Harpies won the cup, Ginny got the snitch to win the game. It was good times for Harry and Ginny. They were living together at Grimmauld Place. Ron and Hermione lived at the Burrow, they stopped by Harry's rarely. Everybody seemed to love their lives. Harry was happy that Ginny was with him and that they were having a good and proper life together. With no one to stop them.

With Harry and Ginny,

Harry was sitting on the couch with Ginny, relaxing before dinner. "Ginny?" Harry asked. "Yea babe?" Ginny replied. Harry got down on one knee and said "Ginevra Molly Weasley, I love you so much,Will you marry me?" Harry asked. Ginny started to cry, "Yes Harry, I've dreamed of this very moment since I was 11 years old, I love you so much too. Yes I'll marry you." Ginny said. They kissed, ate dinner, and talked about their future wedding. They apparated to the Burrow to tell everybody. All was well.