Chapter 30: Without Her

Harry and the Weasley's left the Whomping Willow, they were in front of the tree.

"I want to take her to Grimmauld Place one more time, Ron and Hermione can you guys stay with me tonight please?" Harry said. "Yea of course mate we will." Ron said. "Bye guys." Harry, Ron, and Hermione said to the Weasley's. They apparated together to Harry's with Harry holding lifeless Ginny. "Ok, I'm going to take her up to bed, you guys can have one of the guest rooms, goodnight guys." Harry said sad. "Goodnight Harry, we're here if you need anything." Hermione said. Ron and Hermione went upstairs into one of the guest rooms. Harry went into the bedroom, took Ginny's ripped nightgown off, and put her best dress on her. Harry put her into bed, and kissed her forehead gently, then he was holding her hand and he broke down. Harry couldn't live without her, he stopped crying and put his arms around Ginny for one last night and he had flashbacks with Ginny for dreams. In the middle of the night, Harry woke up and he had a idea. He ran to Hermione and Ron's room and woke them up. "Is everything ok Harry?" Hermione asked. "Yes, I have a idea to get Ginny back." Harry said. "How?" Ron asked. "Hermione, do you have the time turner?" Harry asked. "Oh yea." Hermione said. "Can we use it to bring her back please, I can't live without her." Harry begged. "Yes we can use it." Hermione said. "Do you have it now?" Harry said. "Yes." Hermione. "Can we use it now?" Harry asked. "Of course, here." Hermione said handing the turner to Harry. They started going back, when the where at the corridor in the Whomping Willow. "Let's get Ginny back." Harry whispered.