Chapter 14: Anti-Dote Potion

Harry, Ron, and Hermione have made a anti dote love potion, for Ginny to snap out of her love potion that Dean gave her. They're ready to find Ginny and give her the potion. Where is Ginny?

With Ginny and Dean,

"Babe, you're hurt?!?! Ginny said. "I'm fine Seamus beat me up" Dean said wincing in pain. "Why?" Ginny asked. "Umm no reason forget it babe." "I know a way to make you feel bet-" Ginny got cut off by Ron, and Hermione. "Ginny drink this!!!" They yelled. "It's love potion for Dean! "Ginny said. "Yes" Ron smirked, Ginny drank it then said "Where's Harry?" "He's in HIS room". Hermione said, Ginny went to go find Harry. Dean tried to get away but, Ron said "if you ever put my best mate miserable again you're dead!" Dean ran away like a girl.

(Harry didn't go with Ron and Hermione because he couldn't bear to see Ginny that way again, or if the anti dote didn't work.)

With Ginny trying to find Harry,

Ginny went to the head girl and head boy common room, and ran up the stairs to Harry's room. She knocked on the door. Harry opened the door. He was crying.

"Harry, babe, why are crying?" Ginny asked, she tried to hug him but Harry was still in shock. "You don't remember, you broke up with me Ginny!!!". Harry broke down. "No I didn't Harry." Ginny dumbfounded. "Dean put a love potion in your cup on Monday, you broke up with me for him." Harry trying to wipe tears. "Harry I'm so so sorry." Ginny said shocked. Harry cried even more. Ginny comforted him. "Harry? Can I make you feel better?" Ginny smiling. "Sure". Harry smiling. "Let's go to bed, I'll show you babe." Ginny smirked. They laughed. Ginny made love to Harry to show him that Ginny really loved him. Harry and Ginny loved each other so much, they never wanted to let go of each other.