Chapter 29: Gone

The next morning, Harry was still asleep, when he woke up he noticed Ginny wasn't in bed. He went downstairs to find her but she wasn't in the kitchen or any of the other rooms. Harry was getting worried, he went back upstairs and got dressed. He checked upstairs, the beach, the pools, hot tub, and jacuzzi. She wasn't there, the only thing that was a clue was a Muggle credit card and a wallet with a car license, it was Dean. Harry thought he was in Azkaban but he probably escaped. Harry thought of where Ginny was, he didn't know where. So he got his wand and apparated to the Burrow. He knocked on the door, Ron and Hermione answered it, "Hey mate, what's wrong?" Ron asked. "Ginny's gone, I woke up this morning and I looked everywhere She's gone." Harry said. "Who took her Harry?" Hermione asked. "Dean, I found his wallet and muggle credit card downstairs today." Harry said. "I need both of your guys help please, I don't know where she is." Harry said. "Well I think I know where she is." Hermione said. "Where?" Ron asked. "The Whomping Willow, he lives there now." Hermione said. "Let's find her, before it's too late." Harry said. They apparated together, they landed in front of the tree. "Come on, shh." Harry lead them in. "Wands out." Ron whispered. They hid behind on corridor. Dean had Ginny tied up and she was wearing a ripped nightgown. "Let me go Dean." Ginny exclaimed. "No, you're mine now." Dean evilly smiled. Dean walked up to Ginny and kissed her passionately. Dean pulled away, Ginny spit on his face, kicked, punched him, slapped him a lot, and punched him in the face numerous times. Ginny said, "I hate you, you are a jerk with a crazy mind, I love Harry; not you, you jerk idiot, you'll never be loved by me." Ginny yelled. Dean got up and said "That's it, I'm killing you now." Dean said angry. Harry, Ron, and Hermione jumped out of the corridor. "Harry?!?!" Dean yelled. "Don't you dare kill her." Harry said mad. "Watch me, say bye bye to your husband, Ginny." Dean said. "Noooooooooo!!!!!" Harry screamed. Harry jumped in front of Ginny, but the knife hit her too fast. "Stupefy!!!" Hermione yelled at Dean twice, he got knocked out. "Ginny!!" Harry yelled. They untied her and she fell to the floor, almost dead. "Harry, I love you so much, move on find someone else." Ginny said slowly while Harry holding her. "Ginny, I love you too, I'll never move on from you babe." Harry said sobbing. Harry gave Ginny one last passion kiss before Ginny died. Harry then broke down while Ron and Hermione comforted him. Then the Weasley's came, and cried. Harry couldn't believe what just happened. He needed Ginny, his soulmate but she is dead.