Chapter 28: Honeymoon

The next morning, Harry woke up before Ginny, he just stared at Ginny and thought I'm the luckiest guy in the world. He couldn't believe that she was Ms. Potter, he loved her so much, words couldn't describe the way he felt about Ginny. He kissed her gently on the forehead, he got dressed and went downstairs to cook breakfast. 15 minutes later, Ginny woke up and realized Harry wasn't there in bed, she got really worried so she went downstairs to make sure he was there. "Morning Ginny" Harry said. "Morning Babe." Ginny said and gave him a kiss. "You made breakfast?" Ginny said shocked. "Yes, eat some I hope you love it." Harry said sweetly. Ginny smirked. They ate breakfast and Ginny went upstairs to get changed, and came back downstairs. She sat on Harry's lap on the couch. "What do you want to do today babe?" Harry asked. "Um I don't know what can we do?" Ginny asked. "We have a private beach, pool, hot tub, jacuzzi, Qudditich, movie room, game room, and another private pool." Harry said, out of breath. "The private beach." Ginny smiled big. "Let's get dressed them babe." Harry smirked. They went upstairs and got changed. Harry was wearing a bright orange bathe suit with blue lines across. Harry was waiting for Ginny downstairs, Ginny walked down the stairs in a bikini, it was a pink top with a purple bottom. "You look cute with that six pack of abs babe." Ginny said. "Thanks, you look stunning with you're abs to baby." Harry smirked. They took each other's hands and kissed. "Ready?" Harry asked. "Let's have fun, race you there!!!" Ginny laughed and ran off to the beach. Harry chased her onto the beach into the water. "You got me!!" Ginny smirked. "Yea I did." Harry laughed. They swam together for 20 minutes, Harry never let go of Ginny. They snogged for a while, after they got out of the water, they had lunch on the beach. After lunch, it was 2:45 pm, they played Qudditich for a hour. Ginny won, Harry got distracted by Ginny, how beautiful she was. By now the time was 4:15 pm, Ginny started dinner, Harry was helping her cook. They were cooking spaghetti and meatballs. Dinner was ready after 30 minutes. "Toast, to Mr and Ms Potter on their first full day of marriage." Harry exclaimed. "I love you so much." Ginny said. "I love you too." Harry said. They kissed and ate their dinner. At 8:00 pm, Harry asked "Want to watch a movie?" "Sure." Ginny said. They went into the movie room. "What movie are we going to watch?" Ginny asked. "A muggle movie called The Notebook." Harry said. "Sounds great." Ginny said. Harry put the DVD in the DVD player and sat with Ginny on the couch. They ate popcorn and drank butterbeers. After the movie, Ginny started to fall asleep. "Let's go to bed babe." Harry suggested. "Ok." Ginny said half asleep. "I'll carry you up to bed baby." Harry said while Harry picked her up bridal style. "Thanks Harry, love you so much babe." Ginny said. Harry got to their room and put her in bed and got in with her. Harry put his arms around her and kissed her forehead gently.