Prologue

Hello and thanks for reading, I am Jaquly. 🌈 PLEASE READ BELOW!!!

This story and plot is entirely made by me, but the main basis such as character background story, character names, settings and such are from Sarah J Maas' book series A Court Of Thorns And Roses. 🥀

This book is a seperate spinoff of the A Court Of Thorns And Roses Series by Sarah J Maas, if you have not read the series and would like to then I would recommend not reading this book as it contains serious spoilers.

I have put the basis of background information within the book for those who haven't read the series so that you can understand the plot easier but for those who have read ACOTAR series this first chapter has a lot of repetition... so please hang on! 💕 I repeat HANG ON, IT GETS BETTER!

Hope you enjoy the book and that you like and comment throughout ❤️

Thanks 💖

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Prologue

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I awoke with a sudden illness. Rushing to the bathing room, I vomited into the toilet.
The disgusting bitterness engulfed my senses as the meal I had the night before left my stomach. Warm hands brushed my neck as they gently held back my brown hair as another wave of nausea hit me, sending me leaning over the toilet once more.

"Shhh, it's okay." A deep voice hushed, I felt another hand gently run up and down my back, soothing my muscles under its touch.

I caught sight of my scarred and calloused hands, worn down by years of brutal hunting, becoming a permanent reminder of my painful past.