Chapter 1

Please read before starting the book

The first few chapters a horrible. Have this is mind as you read along. Please belive me when I say it gets much better. My writing skills have got better as I have added each chapter, so please enjoy and vote&comment.

~Zoe

>>UPDATE 2015- this book
doesn't make sense at all- but is fun and quirky give 12 year old me a break- NO HATE PLS<<

Chapter One

*flash back*

"Please Harry, don't do this" I whimper

A smirk crosses his face and I can see this evil glint in his eye. Where did my best friend go?

The abuse carries on being hurled at me and I back up even more. My back hits the wall and I sink down to the floor.

"Please just leave me alone" I whisper

"Shut up" Harry's girlfriend hisses at me. She steps forward raises her hand and I feel a sharp sting across my cheek.

I begin to cry, what did I do to deserve this? I am sorry that I tried to talk to you. I was just trying to tell you that my father might be coming out of his coma. I thought you cared...

*end of flash back*

I look at myself in the mirror. Wow, my hair does not look to good; it looks like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards. I grab my brush and start tackling my hair.

"Come on little - big- knot, let mummy brush you out-

"Whoo, Jordan - are you talking to your hair?"

"Noo, I grin sheepishly at my best friend / roommate

"Sometimes I worry about you girl" she grins

I stick my tongue out at her and continue to brush my hair. Once I felt that I looked reasonable I applied a little makeup. I have golden brown hair and it's not wavy or straight, it's just kinda poofy. I have deep brown eyes and long eyelashes. I can defiantly say I am not the prettiest of people. At least on not fat. Maybe...

Me and my best friend live in a nice apartment in the centre of London. I work in a smoothie bar while Jess works as a administrator for a posh company. Thats probably how we can afford to live here.

I pull on my work uniform which consists on black skinny jeans and a black polo with the name of the company on. I straighten my hair and let it fall around my shoulders. I like my work uniform - it's looks okay and is comfortable. I pull on my blue vans, grab my car keys and and call a goodbye to Jess.

"have a good day" she calls in a sing song voice

****

I get in my blue Nissan Micra and drive down the busy streets of London. A pull up into the car park and check my watch. Chiz sticks, I'm ten minutes late. I rush down the street and into the bar.

"sorry I'm late!" I call to Sarah, my manager

"No problem, we haven't been getting many customers"

Five boys walk towards the counter and I smile at them

"Hi, what would you like today" I ask them

' Can we have two mango smoothies, a berry crush and two tropical crushes" he smiles politely

I narrow my eyes at him, I'm sure I know that cheeky smile and curls from somewhere. I shake it off.

"That would be $12.99 please" I say. He hands over a twenty pound note and I give him the change.

"Your smoothies will be ready in just a moment" I smile and move onto the next customer

From the pick up station I hear a laugh and look over to the five boys who all seem to be staring at me.

The boy with the curly hair who ordered stared at me and walked over and leaned on the counter.

"Hi Jordan" he smirks at me.

How does he know my name???

"We meet again" Realisation smacks me right in the face.

"Harry Styles..." I grimace, my childhood bully and best friend

fudge cakes...

**********************

Comment and Vote x ******************************************************************

Again..people have said this story moves quickly and is very short. It's called a short story for a reason. My grammar is also a bit shizzy in this but I started writing this when I was like 10.

Thanks.