Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Jordans Pov

"Oh Harry" I sobbed

I jumped into his arms and we held like that for what seems hours.

I felt him put his face in my hair and I did the same to his shoulder.

"Just give me time" I whispered looking deep into his eyes

We pulled away form the embrace and saw five pairs of teary eyes staring at us.

I guess we didn't keep our conversation very quiet.

I looked at Jess and she gave me a sympathetic look, I had already told her about this incident

I turn back to the window, my brain a scramble of messed up thoughts

Why did Harry want to be my friend again?

Why did I finally tell him about everything?

How does he have that effect on me?

Why did I jump into his arms when I said no to being his friend?

I sigh, why is life so complicated..

"Jordan" I hear someone softly shaking my shoulders

"Go away" I mumble snuggling closer to whatever was keeping me warm.

I hear a chuckle and the thing I'm sleeping on moves.

"Jordan, If you don't wake up, I will tickle your feet" I think Louis warns

I open my eyes and zoom straight up.

"IM AWAKE" I scream

I look around and everyone is laughing at me.

I glance at harry and realise he as my arm around my shoulders.

I blush, I must of fallen asleep on him.

"WE ARE HERE" Niall screams

"Okay, calm down happy leprechaun" Liam pats Niall on the head

They have such a weird relationship

"I want food' Niall complains, pouting

"No surprise there" Zayn laughs

With that a large grumble came from Niall

"I think my point is proven!" Niall smirks

" I think we need to get him some food before he starts to become a not very happy bunny" Liam waves his figure at Niall.

We pour out the truck and race to the beach with Harry in front then Lou then me.

I was a pretty fast runner for a girl.

I look around breathless finding Zayn hot on my heels and Niall walk with Jess who was carrying the food.

I think Niall and Jess have something going.

I smile at the to of them, they look so cute together.

I then hear Lou screech "Last one in the water is the rotten carrot!

I pull of my shorts and slip my shirt over my head and race down the beach, coming first place

I ran into the wave and dived

I broke through the suface and saw lou and harry staring at me

"Your fast" Lou compliments

I laugh at them both

"Jelly you got be by a girl"

They look at eachother and come racing at me.

They grab my arms and drag me under water.

They pull me back up and start splashing water in my face.

Im laughing like crazy. I take a deep breath and idve underwater. I open my eyes and looked around. I became used to the salt and started to swim towards Lou. I piniched his legs like a shark and he started to scramble away. I could hear him screaming even form under waater.

I then turned to Harry. I swan over and bit his leg. He kicked his legs out but I still held on.

I finally got away and ran out towards the beach.

My oxygen supple was running low and I needed to come up for air.

I blinked through the salt and saw Harry and Lou's horrified faces.

I started laughing like crazy at their expressions as they realised it was me.

Lou narrowed his eyes playfully at me "I no likey you anymore" he says in a childish voice

I laugh at him as he walked up the beach.

I looked over at Harry and he had an evil grin on his face.

"What" I ask nervously

He charged into the water and picked me up and put me on his shoulder and carried me back out.

His started tickling me on my belly and I was un-controllably laughing and I could hardly breath

"ha- ha -HARREH" I laugh " I cant breath" I fell on the floor still laughing.

Ihe paused for a moment and I took the optunity to roll on top of him and start tickling him.

Now he was laughing un-controllably. I was laughing at him. I stopped laughing and looked into his beautiful eyes. I brushed his curls of his face and blushed because I realised I was still on top of him.

I stood up and held out my hand to help him up. I started walking up the beach toward the boys and Jess hand and hand with Harry.

****HELLO PEOPLE, I cant believe 59 people have already read this! It hasn't even been up a day! I would really really really love it if you would vote or comment, like iv said in every other chapter..lol..I hope you enjoyed this chapter..dont worry, they will soon kiss****************************