Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Harry's Pov

Jordan walked into the room and I swear my heart tripled in speed. She was wearing a electric blue bikini and high waisted shorts and a flowy top. I couldn't wait to see her without the shorts and top.

Ooo Harry, you dirty boy.

"Have you done staring at me" She smirked

I blush and pretend to be really interested with the flower on the shelf.

We got the elevator down and got in the van. Louis was driving and Zayn and Niall were sitting together Behind him but Niall soon jumped up to site with Jess and Zayn went to sit to sit with Liam while I was left standing awkwardly in the corridor. The only seat left was next to Jordan but I'm not sure she wanted to sit next to me as she was giving me mixed emotions.

I sat next to her and she gave me a small smile before turning to the window.

I also pretended to look out the window accept I was admiring how the sunlight made her hair shine brighter than it already was, how it light up her eyes make her thick eyelash seem even longer, how it seemed to radiate off her skin.

She looked at me and I blurt "so, are we cool"

She raises her eyebrows at me

"what do you mean?"

"Can we call a truce, can we be friends?

"Harry, you need to give me time, you really hurt me, I am not sure If I am ready to forgive you yet"

"Why not!" I replied a little bit angrier than I intended

"Harry" her eyes became moist "You made me  try and commit suicide, I was lucky I lived!"

My eyes widened.

Guilt tugged my heart

"How" I whisper

She told me the story and by the end of it she was crying and I had tears trickling down my face.

"Will you ever forgive me" I cry.

 I reach out touching her hand

She flinches at my touch and I feel even worst that she is scared of me.

"Oh Harry" she cries throwing her arms around my neck.

" I forgave you a long time ago"

I put my arms around her tiny waist enjoying the moment. I put my head in hair her and smell her sweet strawberry shampoo.

We pull out of our embrace and she whispers

"you just need to give me time"

I nod, now understanding her

I look around only to find the whole bus staring at us with tears in their eyes.

They must have heard the whole conversation.

The only one but Jess seemed un-fazed by the situation although she still and tears in her eyes.

I feel so bad, I need to prove myself to her.

Show her that I have changed and am a good person

Did you enjoy this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me if you did or didn't !!!!!!! THANK YOU <3

**********************************************************************************