Chapter 35

Chapter 35 

-Jordans Pov- 

Everyone was starting to get nervous. It had been almost two days since Harry's disappearance and every second that ticked by, the depression cracked my a little bit more. A/N: I am sorry, I said he forgot his phone in one chapter and then he suddenly had it in another... Pretend he got one from his Grandma with a different number ;) 

I had told everyone what had happened and they all said it wasn't my fault and it was okay but I could only help but blame myself. We had called every possible person that could help us. It was quite hard as we had to keep it on a low profile as if this got out then we would be in big doodoo

Everyone was sprawled out across the small sofa. Poor Niall was on the bottom, his head resting against the arm rest and his feet squished in the corner. Liam was sitting so that his bum was squeezed in the space between Niall and the back of the sofa. His legs were in the air and his neck was pushed out in what looked like a very un-comfortable position. One of his legs was almost wrapped around Niall's neck. 

Zayn was sitting half on the sofa, half off. With his lower body facing upwards and on Nialls feet and his quiff touching the floor. His face was slowly turning pink as all of the blood rushes to his head. 

Louis was just flat out lying across everyone with his face on Nialls knee. We had called Eleanor and Danielle and they had kindly come to help us. They were sitting on the floor facing the boys. I was sitting on the arm rest. 

I look around and once again and my eyes land on Liam who was straining his head upwards and tilting it slightly so his ear would was facing the ceiling.

"Whats up Liam" I ask cautiously 

" I hear something." his eyes squint a little as he continues to listen for the sound 

Everyone else tenses and doesn't move a muscle. Niall must of been dying underneath the weight pf the fully grown boys but he was sucking it up and also trying to listen the the sound

The air was still and I could hear absolutely nothing. 

"Wha-"

"Shhh" Everyone quiets me at the same time. 

"Sorry" I whisper 

After a few minuets I could kind of see where Liam was coming from. There was like a muted music. As if a music box had been covered up by a blanket. 

There was also a buzzing. It was hard to explain, like something was moving that was causing other things to move with it. 

That's when it hit me

"Zayn, where did you last leave the phone?" Danielle asks 

"Upstairs on Jordan's bed" 

Every ones faces drop as they realise what the sound must be. 

"Everyone up, off. WE MUST FIND THE PHONE!" Niall screams as he squirms under the boys 

I leap from my spot on the arm rest and sprint up the stairs. Behind me I hear loud bumps and bangs as the boys and El and Dani try to follow me. 

 I practiccly fall into my room with Louis trip[ping over my leg and falling head first into my closet. The sound was still happening and it was slightly louder in hear. 

"Find it! Find it fast!" I shout

Zayn leaps into my room and starts to search on my bed. He finally gave up trying to be cool and starts to throw the blankets and sheet every where in a frantic search to find the phone.