Chapter 25

Hello Children.. I am updating sooner than I thought because of all of the lovely comments. I would like to thank @amehta3132 for being the first commenter, so this chapter is dedicate to you :)

Oh and I have a retarded problem... If I try and write me, I write my, you have probs already noticed but just putting it out there :)

Chapter 25 (OMG)

-Jordans Pov- t

 I hear louds shouts and then a bang.

I stopped in my tracks and tried to make out what I was hearing. Nothing. Suddenly Zayn rushes fromm behind a door and knocks me on the floor,flat on my back.

 " I am so sorry' Zayn sobs, holding his hand out to help me up

"Holy chizz, Zayn whats wrong?" I stand up and look at him concerned.

I pull him into a tight hug and he wraps his arms around my waist

 "Ha-ha-harry and c-Casey were i-in the be-d-room a-n" He could barley talk through the tears. Bless his heart

My face becomes hard as I register what he was trying to say

"No, its okay, I know what you mean" I squeeze him and pull him onto the sofa rubbing soothing circles on his back

"Tell me what happened?" I ask, gently

He tells me the story and I try hard not to scream

My heart sinks and all I want to do it go to sleep and never wake up.

Harry and I don't have a very stable relationship.

I think its time to break it off.

 "I think we need to take you home" I take his hand and we walk out of the party and down the street.

"How about we get some starbucks?" I ask, noticing the shop down the road

He nods sadly and we rush across the road.

I open the door and a little bell rings. I order a cold Mocha and Zayn orders a hot chocolate.

We sit in silence for a while. Not awkward silence but the silence that is wrapped up in thoughts and questions.

I think about what Zayn had told me and an evil though comes across my mind.

"Zayn, don't kill me but.. I have an idea... You might not like it but I just want Harry and casey to get what they deserve.

I stroke my invisible beard and Zayn cracks a smile

I lean across the table and whisper my idea in his ear

He frowns a little, pondering the idea but soon nods eagerly.

"Let's go back to the tour bus and get ready!" My heart was racing and my adrenaline was running

I hope this idea works because if it doesn't....damn!

** at the tour bus**

Zayn and I sat on his bunk playing a very intense staring competition when I hear around the door handle turn and people walk in.

I quickly looked out of the bunk to see a pile of Zayn and Is party clothes on the floor. We were now in our PJs.

I pull the curtain of the bunk shut and sit across from Zayn, Trying to hold back my laughs.