Chapter 34

Harrys Pov

Going to my nanna house was definitely a good idea, we had talked for almost the whole night and I honestly didn't know how much I had missed her. I and she had always had a some sort of special connection. When my grandfather died, she almost died to and I don't know what I would do without her.

She had cleared most of my thoughts for Jordan and had only enhanced my love for her. I had gone to bed very late, but not after having her famous hot chocolate.

I had left early morning and I was now sitting in my car. Thinking about Jordan only made me speed up along the slow moving traffic.

People honked at me as I surved in and out of the cars. I had the urge to look in the rear view mirror and flip them off but I gritted my teeth and pulled into one lane and kept there for a while.

I turned on the radio to take my mind off things for a while. Ed Sheeran's Drunk was on so I sang along.

I really need to phone him and ask him how he is.

*Flash Back*

It was a cold and wet morning, one of those days that would never get better but chill you until it reached the bone.

I hadn't waited for Jordan today, I felt bad, but I was eagr to meet up woth my new friends. I was only fourteen and I didn't realise the affect of my actions.

Rushing into school a saw Zach and Archie leaning against the lockers talking to some girls. I stopped running and casually strolled up to them.

Zach and Archie were good looking guys, I don't want to sound like a gay and all but... they were.

Zach had medium length light brown hair and dark brown eyes with long, black eyelashes surrounding them. He would break hearts

Archie had long, floppy blonde hair and green eyes. His still looked cool, but more of a cute, puppy way.

These were the boys that practically owed the school and were already breaking girls hearts at the age of 14. Every girl loved them and all the boys wanted to be them.

Jordan was still my best friend back then and was practically joined at the hip. Jordan Had long brown hair that was never brushed or neatly ties up. She had a round face and wore baggy clothes all the time.

Her frame wasn't the best and she was still small for her age.

"Hey" I nod at them and smile to the girls

The girl's give flirty smiles to me and start to drop hints when I picked up a conversation. Later on I looked over one of the girls shoulder and saw Jordan. Her face was sad and their was pain in her eyes.

My mouth twitched up slightly but straightens again when one of the girls hand landed on my shoulder. I gave her a distracted looked and she followed my gaze to Jordan.

She turned back to me, her face twisted in disgusted.

"Ew, is she annoying you Harry, coz if she is you can just get Zach to teach her a lesson or something" she asks me, stepping towards me and placing her hand on my developing abs.

It disgusted me at how adult she was acting when we had so much time to do that when we WERE adults.

But, whatever clicked inside my brain that day decided that the thought that popped into my mind just after was a good idea.

I raised my voice "No, its okay. All she wants is attention, and if we go to her, that's what she is getting. Lest just leave that loser by herself, she has no friends any way"