Chapter 36

Chapter 36 -

I recommend listening to 'Little Things' by one direction during the middle of this chapter

"Okay so if we turn to the right, in a few meters we should turn on to the road with harry on" I say

"Right" Lou was driving and he had a determined look on his face.

His nose was scrunched up and his brow was furrowed. All I all he looked quite funny

I continue staring out the window as I search for the road that would lead me to my golden child.

"Lou-!" I shout as he drives right by the turning

"Sorry! I was concentrating to hard that I forget to turn. Sorry!" he shouts again as I smack him across the head.

We drove for a few more minutes along the road until we found a place that we could turn around and head back to the road.

After hours of calling Harry, driving and Niall and Zayn bickering over the food in the back we had almost got to our destination. We had gotten of the busy main road some time ago and were now on a dusty dirt road that had potholes and bumps every few centimetres.

We had past zero cars and at least three tractors but apart from that there was almost no interesting activity.

We had taken the 'family' car and were all bundled in.

Lou was the driver, me the passenger. El and Danielle and Liam were across the three seats in the middle and Niall and Zayn were in the very back with all of our bags on top of them.

Although their no stop bickering was annoying they were kind of cute together. Ziall . *sigh*

Jess wasn't able to come as she had an important meeting at her company and she was so close to losing her job as she had missed a few weeks because of me.

We found the turning once again and Lou was careful to drive down it. We then went at a very slow pace down the dirt road looking for any sign that Harry had been there.

Just as we reached the end of the road there were tire marks and glass scattered in an arch along the side of the road. My eyes drifted to the crumpled piece of metal that was Harrys car. I thought he said he it was a minor crash.

What I saw before me was not a minor crash.

"Pull over' I sternly talk to Louis

He gives a sharp nod and carefully dodges the wreckage on the road then finally pulling over.

Then as we get out the car my eyes wandered to the body lying in the ditch. His curls were messily stuck on his forehead and his head was propped up on his elbow. His body was curled in and was covered by his coat.

We all stood there for a moment taking in this sight. My hearts was beating hard against my ribcage. What if he was injured and was lying to us about being okay?

I ran forward the rest of the boys following me and knelt on the dirty floor.

"Harry!"

His eyes shot open and his eyebrows rise.

"Go away, I only just got to sleep" His groggy voice complained

I let out a shaky laugh and leaned forward to hug him.

he hugged back just as tightly and buried his head in my neck

"You smell nice" he said, like it was the most normal thing in the world

I laugh "what! You have been stuck here for almost a day and the first thing you say to me is I smell nice"

He smiles a genuine happy smile and I get up off my knees and hold out my hand to help him up.

He makes a retard noise as he pulls himself up and dusts himself off.

"How ya doing lads" he asks as he wraps his arms around Louis and Zayn

"harreh, I missed you!" Zayn fake cries

"Im sure you did" Harry laughs

"Hazza, you're not going to tell me that I smell nice to?" Lou pouts

Harry randomly stuffs his nose in Louis hair and breaths in a deep breath and then gives a paedophile smile

"You smell delightful boo bear"

 Lou pulls back, horrified

"I think you need to get some sleep Hazza, your acting a bit strange"

They all laugh and scramble into the car.

I stand in my spot, smiling at them like a retard, and that's when I realised that they were my family and I DO love Harry.

I turn around again and pull, out my phone, quickly calling someone to come and pick up Harry's mangled car.

Once I was done talking to them I also climbed in the car and realised that all of the seats were taking up. We should of thought about the seating plan before we drove out here. Now I was going to be sitting on someone for the next four hour car ride.

Oh joy

/

/

/

Okay, this is a very very very short chapter but I have decided to make the next chapter the ending chapter then the epilogue. The next chapter will be very long, I promise. If this was the ending then it would be longer but I wouldn't get the chance to tell you guize... yeah it wouldn't work as well.

 /

/

/

/

//

/

/

/

/