Chapter 24

Hello my children..... I promised you a chapter full of drama....and here it is... although its probably gonna suck! Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments and votes. And this chapter is dedicated to Harry_Potter_Freak coz she is amazing and I love her comments... GO FAN HER PEOPLES!

I also didnt edit so sozza ;) 

Chapter 24

-Caseys Pov-

I stalk to the bathroom, the air rushing around my naked body passing Harry on the way. I twirl for him and his eyes go wide but finally shut while he stumbles backwards and trips over the small coffee table.

I turn on the water to the little shower and wait a while for the water to warm up.

I step and the scalding water washes over my body.

My plan wasn't working and Zayn wasn't getting the point. Damn, I though no one could resist this body but, I guess these boys don't know true art when they see it.

I needed to sort it out. Jordan's never gotten a real committed boyfriend before let alone a huge pop star. Harry was mine. All mine. And Im gonna find a way to make him mine....

-Zayns Pov-

Casey walked through the bathroom in nothing but... nothing and DAMN she looked good. I looked around at the boys

"HOLY SH@#" Liam screams and dives head first into the pillows while Niall buries his head in Jesses shoulder and Lou screams a high pitch girly scream and runs away into the bathroom.

Casey was asleep in her bunk. I frown at them. I mean, it know its kinda weird that she is walking around naked but they didn't have to be so rude.... Harry walks around naked all the time and he is not as fit as Casey.

Lou walks out of the bathroom backwards and whispers something to Jordan. She jumps put of bed and shuts her eyes while grabbing on to lous hand like the world was about to get raided by little green aliens. Which, I would just like to say, is never gonna happen, even though Lou insists it will.

'WHAT IN THE NAME OF UNICORNS AND DOLPHINS" Jordans screams

"Casey" her voice wavers "You really need to go and out some clothes on"

"Why" Casey moans, slouching

"No one here wants to see you bozzoms" Jordans replies, cringing

She gives a sarcastic laugh "Oh, I am sure you do"

I nod eagerly and she winks at me

"NO WE DON'T" I hear Liam shout from somewhere in the bus. His voice was muffled so I assume he was buried somewhere in the bed sheets

"casey, just go and put some clothes on" Jordan sighs

"whatever" she walks past me and into the bathroom

Harry comes out of the bathroom and squeezes his eyes shut while falling over the coffee table "HOLY SHIZ" He screams

He moans in pain

"Is she gone yet?" Jordan whispers to Louis

One of Louis eye open and he looks around

"Yup, you can open your eyes now everyone"