Chapter 5

**********************************************************************************PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT,AND TELL ME IF YOU HATE IT!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I am sorry if the chapters seem short but already these four parts have been ten full pages on word! Coming on 11  Heres Part 5 !!!!! **********************************************************************************

Chapter 5

Jordan's Pov

Harry was being really nice and we seemed to be getting on really well. Every time he accidentally touches my hand or taps my foot, I blush like crazy and where he touches me It seems to tingle.

"So, how have you been" he asks the same question as when he was in the smoothie bar.

I decide to answer him truthfully this time

"I'v been good, I like my job and it pays rents so its all good. I share an apartment with my friend Jess and we get along really well. Jess is really smart and has a great job. How have you been? I bet you have had a great time travelling!

"yeah I do" he nods "but I really do miss my family and friends when I am away, its also really hard having my parents divorced and stuff, seeing my dad is hard"

I narrow my eyes at him, he doesn't understand how hard it is not even having a dad!

I think he realises and reaches out to me.

"I am really sorry Jordan" I lean back away from his touch "That sounded really selfish of me to say that when you don't even have a dad!" he gives a small laugh

I narrow my eyes even more

"Crap, I am sorry, I'm just making things worst" he puts his head in his hands and sighs.

Without realising I reach out and put my hand on his. He looks up and I pull my hand back blushing like crazy. He gives me a lop sided smile showing his cute dimples. I look into his eyes and get lost.

He coughs trying to get my attention and I blush once again. If I keep doing this than I'm going to stay red forever.

Harry's Pov

I feel her hand on mine and I look up and give her my best smile. She blushes and looks down. She doesn't know the effect she has on me. She is making me go crazy. I staring to think I want to be more than friends but this is only are first get together and I am not sure if she has forgiven me fully yet.

The time whizzes by and suddenly its time to go. I drive her home and see her to her door.

"Thanks for lovely time Harry" she smiles and my heart does somersaults.

'its was my pleasure, maybe we could get together again soon as I have to leave on tour in two weeks.

"Sure that would be lovely" she grins

I lean down and kiss her forehead, my lips lingering more that intended. She blushes and steps inside.

"Bye Harry" she says sheepishly and shuts the door.

Something about that girl sends me head over heels.

Jordans Pov

He kisses my forehead gently and steps back. I blush and say goodbye. Once I'm inside I scream internally. I press my hand to my head where he kissed me and then pressed my hand to my lips. I'm glad that we are finally not hating each other. Maybe we can call a truce.

Jess walks in and asks about my day and all I can do is excitedly ramble on about how amazing it was.

" I think someone's developing a cru-ush" she sings

I frown "No I am not"

"You're a horrible liar" she says repeating the same words harry had in the smoothie bar. All I can think about is Harry ..