Rvb S3 E1 "The Best Laid Plans"

Author: Season 3 has officially begun, hope you guys will enjoy this and make sure to leave some suggestions down below because I'm always looking for ideas to improve the story.
===========================

Blood Gultch
Tucker is lying face down in the ground, with Donut standing over him.

Tucker: (lifeless moans)

Donut: Come on mister blue guy, you gotta wake up. Wake up.

Tucker: It hurts. Just let me die.

Donut: You can't die, I'm bored! All these girls wanna talk about is chick stuff, and not the fun chick stuff like ribbons and unicorns.

To Tex and Sheila

Tex: I don't have treads, but I often find them staring at things they really shouldn't be.

Back to Donut and Tucker

Donut: You see? Boring stuff like oppression, and a hostile work environment.

Tucker: Get Doc, I need Doc.

Donut: I can't. He got possessed by that evil guy and they escaped. He's the one that shot you. Don't you remember?

Tucker: I know. I want him to shoot me again.

Donut: Now now now, sounds like someone's got a case of the "poor me"s. If you were gonna die you would have done it by now! Maybe you just need to realize, you're gonna have to live with intense pain.

Tucker: Get that Sarge guy, have him make me a new body.

Donut: Huhg, we can't. We're out of parts because we overused that joke. And Sarge left with the others to chase Doc. But don't you worry, they left a long time ago, so I'm sure they'll be back any minute. Simmons had a fool-proof plan to catch him.

Tucker: How about the guy I hit in the stomach?

Donut: He left with the others!

Tucker: Dammit.

Teleporter Nexus
Leo and Simmons are in one of many similar corridors of grey between red walls.

Simmons: Hellooooo... Hello? Is anybody here? I guess it's just you and me Leo.

Leo: The others might of ended up somewhere else, maybe you should try radio them?

Simmons: I guess it's worth a shot.

radio sounds

Simmons: Sarge. This is Simmons 2.0, do you read me. Apparently your plan to chase Lopez and Doc has failed miserably. Me and Leo appear to be stuck in some kind of nexus of teleporters, which could take me anywhere in the Universe... Or it's a janitor's closet, the hell I don't fucking know, Sarge, are you there, Sarge!

Leo: You keep trying to radio Sarge, I'll go take a look at one of the teleporters.

Simmons: I'll come in a sec and help. (Continues to try and radio Sarge)

Leo walks away and starts examining the teleporters.

Battle Creek
To Sarge and Caboose standing in a stream

Sarge: Hello, anyone! Do you read me? Do I read you? Anyone? Anybody? Nobody? Okay. (sound of his radio turning off. To Caboose) Well, I don't think the others are coming. They must have gotten separated somehow.

Caboose: My toes, are getting pruny.

Sarge: O...kay. Why don't we try to find O'Malley? (runs off)