Rvb S3 E4 "You're the Bomb, Yo"

Author: Hey guys, I just want to give a quick update saying that I'm currently studying for my exams next week and it's the reason why I haven't been able to post anything lately but, I'll try and post more parts as soon as I can! :)
===============================
Sidewinder
Grif and Church are still stuck in jail.

Grif: Guys I'm a red too, I'm a red! I don't even know this guy! Come on, let me out.

Church: Thanks for the support, Grif. Way to be a team player.

Grif: Hey, I gotta think about myself here.

Church: There's no "I" in team, Grif.

Grif: Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!

Church: What I can't figure out is why the reds are still here. Tex already wiped out all the blues. Why wouldn't they just pull out?

Grif: As someone who's taken orders from Red Command for the last three years, trust me, it's not that surprising.

Teleporter Nexus
Back to Sarge, Leo, Caboose and Simmons in the teleporter nexus room.

Simmons: Okay, we traced the bomb activation signal to Sidewinder. How much time do we have left Sarge?

Donut: (through staticky radio) Everyone here is set to transport.

Tucker: (through staticky radio) I'm not going through that thing. I'm serious.

Leo: Sarge why did you make a bomb?!

Sarge: Looked like a good idea at the time, anyway we need to get there as soon as possible. Did you set their teleporter to take them straight to Sidewinder?

Simmons: I walked Donut through it. He says he did everything right, but I figure they have a fifty/fifty chance of ending up in Sidewinder, or in the middle of deep space.

Sarge: What about us?

Simmons: Leo and I programmed ours ourselves. We're fine.

Sarge: I find the risks acceptable.

Donut: I never knew a Phillips screwdriver was the X one. Do you think it's named after a guy named Phillip? That guy Phillip must have a fucked-up-shaped head!

Tucker: Yeah. Screw this, I'm walking.

Sarge: Alright, then saddle up! Don't worry Grif and Church, here comes the cavalry! Hyaaaaa!

Leo: Umm Sarge, that's the wrong-

Sarge runs through a teleporter, and emerges from another behind Caboose.

Sarge: Hyaaaaa- oh!

Leo: Sarge, the teleporter is this one. (Points to it)

Sarge: Oh well, heads up evil-doers; here we come to save the diya-ah forget it, let's just go.

Sidewinder
Grif: (singing poorly) Nobody knows, the trouble I've seen. Nobody knows but Jesus.

Church: Will you shut up?

Grif: You just can't face the fact that I've adjusted to life on the inside! I'm hard now!

Church: Please, give me a break.

Grif: As the prison bitch, I would not expect you to understand.

Suddenly a firefight happens down a hall somewhere.