Rvb S3 E7 "New Toys"

Destroyed Desert
Sarge and Donut are trying to fix the jeep from underneath, while Leo is checking the hood.

Sarge: Donut, hold the light right there. No, not on me, on that. Why would I need the light, on my face?

Donut: Hey Sarge, what's that metal thing that looks like a bunny!? Ooh, ooh, and what's that other metal thing that looks like a soup can?

Sarge: Don't touch anything, Donut. Okay fellas, I think I've got it. Give her a crank, Leo!

Leo: (Sighs) Hopefully it works this time.

Leo walks to the driver seat of the warthog and leans over to turn on the engine but, all they hear is a dying engine.

Leo: Still not working Sarge!

Sarge: Dam maybe it's not supposed to go there then?

Leo: Sarge why don't I just have a look under?

Sarge: I've put you through enough hassle Leo, you go on and relax.

Leo: Alright then but, call them if you need some help.

Sarge: The only thing I'll be calling for is where the tarnation are Grif and Simmons!

Leo: I'll go look for them.

Leo walks away from the warthog to begin his search for his teammates.

To Grif, Simmons and Tucker.

Simmons: No, I don't think getting new rims for the jeep's a good idea.

Grif: (in the driver seat of the jeep) Oh come on! If we all kick in, we can get some spinners, some kickass subs, hydraulics!

Tucker: I'm in.

Simmons: Why?

Grif: Uh, for style?

Tucker: For chicks!

Simmons: What chicks, there's noone for miles. We don't even know if anyone's still alive.

Grif: What, suddenly you're a pessimist?

Tucker: Yeah, but if we do find some women, we will literally be the last men on Earth for them.

Grif: He's right.

Tucker: All my life I've had girls tell me, "not if you were the last man on Earth," haha. Well that may be true, but let's see what happens when I'm the last man on Earth with a sweetass pimped out ride, bitch.

Leo finally sees the three of them talking and comes over to join them.

Leo: There you guys are, Sarge needs you guys help.

Simmons: Hold up Leo! Just before we leave do you think getting rims for the jeep is a good idea?

Leo: First off, why would we even need them?

Tucker: Uh duh, for chicks!

Leo: Really Tucker? What chicks are we going to find out here?

Simmons: That's what I said!!

Tucker: Anyway the outcome will be worth it.

Grif: (Mumbles) Unless they slap you first.

Leo: (With his arms cross) Seriously? Are girls all you think about?

Tucker: What else is their to think of?