22. Kiss Me, Kiss Me

Tiffany's P.O.V

Beau and I have spent the past month 'together' as the media has said, but in reality it was just going out and getting to know each other. Neither of us considered us more than a little more than friends. Hell we haven't even kissed since that night in his room.

I hated how the media portrayed us, the boys, which means janoskians and our closest friends knew the truth. It bothered me because MAGCON fans and slu+s took it a bit to far. So far I've been off twitter.

"T-unit!" Luked yelled in his blackest voice

"What homie?!" I laughed

"Let's die your hair ombré!" He smiled

"Yeah were all dieing our hair!" Skip pitched in

"Our stylist is here don't worry love" beau smiled

I could use a change, it's been awhile and I wanted to switch things up. My wardrobe could use a change also.

"Afterwards clothes shopping ?" I asked

"Fuck yeah!" James high-fived me

This is somewhat of a new beginning I needed.

I pulled out my phone and texted Nash

to:Nashty

Miss you all terribly xx call me soon ?

Cameron's P.O.V

I've fucked up, I can't believe I've fucked up.

I made an assumption and made an ass out of myself.

Why would I jump to that conclusion though. Why would I believe she would kiss Nash? Why would I believe Nash would do that to me?

I mean it's happened before. But wouldn't I expect it not to happen again?

Am I able to blame them? Or anyone else? I could blame Madison but I know she had no fault in this. No one is to blame but myself...

Beau's P.O.V

The hair had turned out great, she looked better then ever. She had asked us to help her pick out a new clothing style which we gladly were doing.

The store she had chosen was Fashion Q and wet seal. Well from the names I actually remember. Anything she tried looked amazing.

A couple fans have come up to us to ask us questions and for photos but they were sweet.

"I like to see you guys with fans, it's adorable" she smiled

I couldn't help but blush, she was amazing.

I went to hold her had and she hadn't pulled away like previous times. I respected she still liked Cameron but for her to even give me a chance, well I was blessed.

Soon it was dark and we were outside on the porch.

We were having conversations on anything really. It's all I needed to be satisfied.

"Kiss me" I thought I heard her whisper

"What?" I asked

"Kiss me" she looked nervous

"I'm not going to, not until you're certain about this, about us, about me"

Nash's P.O.V

"Thanks dad" I said before hanging up.

"Guys" I called out

Soon a room full of boys present is what I viewed.

"I just got off the phone with my dad, a HUGE opportunity has come up"

They all looked at me in anticipation. Minus Cam who looked down.

"We are going all around like London and spain and Ect" I told them

"How long ?" Cameron asked

"One year"

"When does it start?" Aaron asked

"January" I smiled

Soon chitter chatter began between the group.

I decided to text back tiffany now.

To: Bestfriend 😍💕💋

Were off to Spain and London and all that in January ! :D I'll call you at midnight :)

____________________

Hey guys! I know I haven't been active :( I'm sorry a lot going on! I'll try to update at least once a week or twice :) hope you guys are happy with the last update and this one. Vote and comment please <3