chapter 6

My now showered and cleaned body stood before me, a misty mirror showing my reflection. I cleaned the Mark. Two puncture marks lay there. I could smell his scent wherever I was now. His was mixed with mine like a swirl of lavender and blue. The bathroom door was closed behind me. My brown hair clung to my face, neck, and shoulders. A black towel was tucked around my body. It barely covered my ass and chest. But of course it wouldn't. James didn't need a really long towel. Looking around, there were no clean clothes on the floor for me. Sighing in defeat, I knew that I had to go out into the bedroom and get them. Opening the door, my head peeked out. James wasn't to be seen. I ran out on the tips of my toes. My already opened suit cases were in front of the bed. The pink lids were propped up against the bed frame. A matching pair of purple lace panties and bra were paired together. My hands grasped them. Rummaging through, I found a pair of light blue jean short shorts, a white tank top paired with a very thin forest pin, green long sleeved cardigan. My rusty leather combat boots lay right beside the last suit case. The smallest one holding all my toiletries. My makeup bag was inside, tooth brush....tampons...

After knowing that I had everything I needed, a creak sounded behind me. "You can't leave a girl in privacy, can you?" My legs slowly lifting me.

"Not when she looks like you I can't." He confessed. His hand grabbed my waist, squeezing it firmly. A shriek escaped me. My towel almost falling, uncovering my body.

"EH!" My hand slapped his. "No touching. Look with your eyes not your hands." A smirk on one side of his face made me want to lick his abs. What's wrong with me?

By all means go for it. I don't mind a little tongue... a voice whispered in my head. A glint in James' eyes told me everything I needed to know. Our bond was almost completed. All we needed to do now was... finish the job. His voice was softer in my mind. My smooth shaved legs waddled lightly as I scampered off to the bathroom. The door closed behind me. I got dressed as quickly as possible. Black mascara, light pink lip gloss, blush, and liner all dotted the counter in front of me. My weigh pressed against my wrists. They were bent so my fingers were lying flatly on the black counter top. Thin, veins of white scattered across the counter. The white looked like cream. My damp hair started to curl. Flimsy strands of layered brown hair tickled my shoulders and back. The mascara enhanced my lashes. An allusion making them look a lot longer. The tips just barely grazed my brows. The pink lip gloss shimmered with small gold sparkles. It smelled of bubble gum. My blush highlighted my cheek bones, making them look more defined. I shuffled my hair through my hands, giving it a 'just woke up look'. Thoughts ran through my head. The sound of the woods under my feet when I had walked through the gravel path. Birds chirping around me. My skin itched with nervousness. A feather of a knock pulled me from my reflecting trance.

"Uh... ya?" My voice cracking at the last word. Brown eyes stared back at me.

James chuckled. I could just picture his famous grin that made me weak in the knees. "Almost ready little wolf?" My lashes fluttered. I bit back a smug look. Ya I think I was. The knob turned behind me opening the door to a well-dressed James. I felt my lips part. His small amount of stubble had disappeared to a smooth strong jaw, beautifully framed face. A clean crisp, white shirt covered by a black leather jacket framed his biceps perfectly. His chest and stomach was well defined under his shirt. Dark wash blue jeans hung low on his hips. He was mouth-watering. My body falling back against the counter for support.

His eyes roamed up then down. "Well don't you look stunning." A smug look twinkled my eyes. My head fell back, cocking to one side.

My pink lips grinned mischievously. "Thank you. You clean up nice yourself." He winked. I took in his features. They stood out with his shaved face. His jaw tightened. A few quick steps forward, James came toe-to-toe in front of me. Everything around me went black. All my senses were focused on James. His slick, clean shaven body made me tingle. The feel of his leather jacket against my fingers was smooth. His hand snaked down my leg guiding his fingers all around my thigh. Goose bumps formed ever where. I shivered into his body.