Chapter 2 Lucy Heartfilia

Hey minna! today this is a nalu story where natsu meet lucy some of the part of these story- i just copied it the same story at the series but i changed some of them and timeskipping it.

Natsu's POV

It's been three weeks since me and gray save erza from jellal who was trying to resurrect her to zeref... I was so bored i don't want to interrupt gray and erza because both of them we're still both injured they stay at the hospital..so i ask happy to take a job from the request bored we need to go to hargeon using the train i already told happy that i can't take the train i have a motion sickness but i ended up riding it keeping arguing with this neko best friend of mine..

\\TIMESKIP//

after we finished the job we go inside a restaurant and eat a lot when i was about to go out i accidentally bumped into a blonde and beautiful girl..

"Oh no! i'm so sorry sir are you hurt?" she says

while i can't take my eyes of her..Damn it what's wrong with me what the hell is this feeling i just met her and my heart beats fast..Man i can't be inloved to a girl i just met CRAP it's so fast!!

"Oh it's fine..May i ask your name miss?"

"Oh..My name is Lucy. Lucy Heartfilia what about yours and this kawaii neko of yours?"

"I'm natsu dragneel and this is happy my best friend"

She invited me to a park and give me a lot of food in return..she's so kind and so pretty

and then she showed my the sorcerer weekly magazine i didn't knew she was a fan of mira and erza she said she wanted to be a member of fairy tail i asked her if she's a wizard then she agreed

it's been 2 weeks since me and lucy met until one day i find out there was a fake salamander in the town he kidnapped lucy and it made me angry.

until she found out what my magic is she was impressed "so your the real salamander?" lucy ask

"Yes.." I replied

then happy told him that he forgot to tell her..

"Oh lucy you says you wanted to join Fairy Tail right?" happy asked and she nodded

"well..actually about that ma and natsu are actually a member of fairy tail." as lucy dropped her jaw..

"Say what?!OMG!!!I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE AN OFFICIAL MEMBER OF FAIRY TAIL!!" She jumped in full of joy..

The next morning me and happy brought lucy at the guild she met mirajane in there sadly erza and gray weren't at the guild to meet the new member of fairy tail i didn't knew they we're already fine and the both of them took a job last night they haven't yet returning at the guild after six day the both of them return at the guild and they finish the job.

Lucy thought the both of them we're a couple..heheheou

"Oh hello Flamebrain i didn't knew you brought a new member at the guild!"

"What'cha called me Ice Princess?!"

"that's enough you two!!" as me and gray almost hugged in fear. erza's really a monster same as mirajane, mystogan and laxus maybe if i became a monster i can surpass them all.

"Hey erza! I hate to say this but..All of the S class wizards at the guild are monsters you mira laxus and mystogan and maybe i should include gildarts maybe if i turn myself a monster i can surpass all of you i won't try it because i know it will happen hahahaha!!"

"SAY WHAT?!?!" MIRA AND ERZA YELLED "Who's the monsters!?!?!"

"M-me!!!"

"That's what he gets for being such a dummy." gray says

"Oh yeah!!if it isn't the mister stripper and his panties!"

"Bring it own Flame breath!"

as erza suddenly took my hair and gray's hair and bumped our heads to each other "OWW!!" we both says.

"Listen up, you bunch of clowns!" master says.

"I'll be making natsu, gray erza and lucy being groupmember! each of you will also create your own group or if you want to be alone it's up to you..your groupmates will help each other on quest and jobs and if one of your member are an s class wizard and took a job you can come with him/her. that's all i can say." after gramps announced the great news the guild roared..roared as a lion's roar!

"Hey natsu, looks like lucy will be your teammate.." happy teased me "shut it happy!" as he laugh.

"i perfer natsu to be our leader" erza says...

"are you serious erza..you can be our leader!"gray replied

"no..i want natsu to be our leader and gray to be our vice leader but sometimes the leader needs to follow it's members!" erza says

"HAI!" me gray and lucy agreed.