Chapter 5 confession

Hey Minna! This part is all about nalu and grayza not Jerza for now..sorry but because gray haven't yet meet Juvia the water woman and Gajeel the iron dragon slayer..i change the story here the story Fairy tail met Wendy first not gajeel...but anyways let's get to story we've talked to much!! He he he...

Gray's POV

I heard erza yelled..

"WHO ATE MY STRAWBERRY CAKE?!"
she thought me and natsu we're the only ones who are childish hug?? Well she's childish as well when it comes To cakes hahahahaha I can't stop laughing inside..

Until I didn't notice that she notice me laughing..

"Did you? " she asked with a death glare..

"No I didn't! " I replied

Then suddenly she head towards where I was standing and she nearly kiss me her face was too close

"did you? " she asked again

"N-no i-i didn't" I says nervously one wrong move and I'm about to kiss her as she smiled at me that makes me blush so hard what the hell is this feeling why my heart beats so fast that I couldn't even breath I walked away and hide myself in a closet...

"W-what is this f-feeling?? D-do I l-love her n-now?? "

"No I can't even if I confess maybe she refuse since she liked jellal ever since they we're kids at the tower of heaven.. "

"Unless I try.. "

The next morning I saw erza walking at the city... As I followed her I ran after her...

"Uhmm... H-hey erza?"

"Yes? Is there a problem gray? "

"Can I talked to you later at the balcony at the guild it's just something... Important.. "

"Oh.. OK.. " she smiled at me and I walked away again I can't stop this feeling I really am into her already..

After 3 hours I saw her at the balcony not wearing any armor....that's weird..

"So.. What is this important thing you we're trying to tell me about earlier??"

"It's just... I... Please erza don't be shocked.. "

"Spill it.. I won't"

"You promised me that OK? "

"Yes.. "

"I.. I.. I'm...I'm into you erza!! I like you!!" she's going to slap me in the face but I didn't felt any pain..

As I open my eyes I saw erza pre occupied and shocked I told her not to be...

"Sorry. I shouldn't have tell you that I know you like jellal that's why I didn't tell you earlier because I don't wanna get into your relationship.. "

"Say what?? I'm not in any relationship with him its just we're friends and I know he wouldn't love me back he's obsessed with magic and...Ultear..."

"So? What is your answer..? Are you free tomorrow??u was wondering having our first date y'know" I says while blushing so hard..

"Ok" she says while blushing and I was shocked on her answers.. I was so happy she is going to go out with me tomorrow...

Mirajane's POV

OMG!! I have a new couple ships The Grayza!!

Oh my I almost faints I can't believe my best friend is having a boyfriend I wish laxus we're here I really miss that idiot..hehehe..

Ultear's POV

"So... I see.. This erza scarlet is liking someone he likes my jellal and she's going out with gray?!...She's a lucky woman and also a b*tch!! I consider gray as my relative and jellal to be a part of me but when I'm done with jellal he will be useless he's such an idiot he thought I'm the one who's being used but the truth is he is. " I laugh evilly "One day, You will die in my arms..Erza Scarlet!!"

Suddenly jellal popped out of nowhere...

"Hey! Ultra you OK?? Your talking to yourself.. " he asked

"I'm fine master.. "

"we have job to do kill natsu dragneel and kidnapped erza so we can ressurect her to zeroed immediately I didn't knew she's the only one.. " he laugh evilly..

"Oooohhh.... I like how this is going! "

Yeah jellal once I kill her you'll be mine and once I'm done with you, I will make your grave next to erza scarlet...Jellal and gray are going to be mine.. And mine alone..