Chapter 4 Attacked

Erza's POV

The next morning I woke up at my bed and took a shower requip into my heartkruez armor and headed to the guild...

Me gray natsu and Lucy took a job it says that we have to save a village and prevent the mud by spreading all over the village and also that there was a huge mole who was looking for a wife...

(Hehe is this some kind of joke nvm..)

As we arrived  at the place we we're shocked to see the whole village it was covered in mud that we only see the roof of each houses..

"Gosh.. What happened in this place it's so disgusting but nvm.." says lucy

"Hello fellows you must be the wizards from Fairy tail am I right? " an old man says.

"yes we are Sir and you are? " I asked

"I am the mayor of this small village I am also the one who asked you to do the job.. Well as you may see there was a huge mole attacking our village. " he says.

"How huge? "Lucy asked nervously.

"would you mind to tell us what happened here before this 'huge Mole' you we're telling us about and how'd did it get here? " I asked

"well,  5 years ago there was a boy who has a mole pet it was cute and everyone loves it but then one day the boy and his family needs to move and he left his mole in this village it was so angry fulled of hatred it became bigger and bigger until it attacked the whole village using it's mud magic. "
he says

" I see.. So the mole has a magic which is called as 'Mud magic'.." I replied..

Then out of nowhere the mole began to attack us we were thrown in the mud and all of us took our separated ways it follows Lucy's way she asked for help.. Happy tries to but he was thrown away by its tail natsu tried as well  using the boat but since he has a motion sickness he didn't take the boat and fell on the mud pool. Then gray uses he ice magic to create an ice wall and there we climb Lucy nearly fell because she strips but thanks to natsu he got her hand and helped her to climb up to the ice wall. Then all of a sudden we haven't seen the mole we didn't notice it was at the bottom and looking at Lucy with his eyes with a heart on it..

Natsu uses his fire magic to hit it's face and since he is such an idiot he punches the ice so we fell off the mud pool again.

"BAKA!?!Flame brain!?! " gray yelled

"what'cha called me ice princess?!? " natsu replied yelling

"That enough you two or you'll get punished!!" I says

"y-yes ma'am!!" they both replied while hugging each other..

"Good" I says

Lucy's POV

FLASHBACK..

The reason why the mole is after you because he thinks he found his better half..

B-better half?!

Yes.

No way.  I cannot marry a mole I'm a human I must marry a human as well..

Well.. The mole can change it..you know there was a love called forbidden love..

Back to reality..

"what am I going to do now? "
Geezz .. Why does he has to fall in love with me..

"OK everyone listen up! " erza says

"Lucy.. You'll be our bait! " she says

"I will what?! " I yelled

"Is there a problem Lucy??? " she says with a death glare

"Nothing!! Nothing at all!! " I replied

"Great.. Now let's move! " Commanded Erza

"Yes maam!!" the three of us answered

I wear a white gown and holding white flowers I wear tiara and cancer arrange my hair.

"Now open gate of the maiden,  Virgo!" as I open her gate she fell in the mud pool..

"Sorry princess.. But I have to get home and take a bath first" days virgo

"Wait..i need your help I want you to throw that mole away" I says

"Yes.. But first.. You are my first priority" she took my hand and drop me in a place where there is no mud but I'm covered in mud" -_-

A/N:
SORRY I REMOVE WENDY HERE DON'T WORRY I WILL MAKE A CHAPTER WHERE NATSU'S TEAM WILL MEET WENDY AND BECAME ONE OF HIS GROUP MEMBERS!! THAT'S ALL THANK YOU!!