Answered Questions, Explanations and Authors Note

Here Comes! THE ULTIMATE FINAL BATTLE OF FAIRY TAIL!

Who do you think will won this Battle?

Now that Erza finds out everything about her past, how will she escape her own nightmare?

____________________________________
Guys! I actually ask you this question:
Does all the dragon Slayer knows that Erza is they're sister?
Well, I assume the answer is no..why? First of all, it shouldn't be "All" because if it's all it includes Wendy..but like I told you at the story, Wendy is erza's daughter so that means it's a no! Laxus and Natsu consider Erza as they're sister while the twin dragons Sting and Rouge likes Erza secretly, and they didn't knew that erza's getting married!! If they find outs that erza's engaged will they're feelings towards her change?
And tthe poison dragon Cobra(Erik) consider Erza as her friend?

So how's that a yes?
A sibling, A friend, A daughter, And A Lover..

Acnologia and Eileen were erzas parents! Why?
First of all, Eileen married the general(A/N: I don't know what's the name of erza's father..so I decided to name him Yuu Takashi Belserion)

Erza thought of he's father's name is so beautiful she didn't knew that hes attitude and habit were the opposite of his own name

I will write the flashback of Eileen in this story so I'm guessing it would be long as you expected..I guess so..

Well,In the series erza's father used to be feirce maybe..for he is a general and also he tortured erza's mother..in the proluge I create if you read it you wont read the part were Eileen was being totured, violented, and humiliated, so I could surprise you! In the series it's kinda not brutal so I decided to just write it at the near end of the book one, and I guess it will surprise you because it's not what you expected he was feircer than you thought he is.. he's even eviler than acnologia and he deserves to be called as 'Rin'

And if your confused at the near end it will surprise you as well, for acnologia is not the man you thought he would be.

What if Erza finds out that he's father were evil than her enemies?

What if she realize that the dragons she consider as enemies were her allies?

What if Alvarez is not evil as she thought?

What if all of them about the Alvarez we're all a lie?

Would she regret everything she told to herself about the alvarez?

Find it out on the following Chapter!!

Erza's father is also a wizard and he's in the same level as acnologia, he's more evil than him..

Would acnologia forgive the people who thinks he's evil and who has an intention to rule the whole world?

CHARACTERS I WILL ADD IN THIS FOLLOWING CHAPTERS!!

I would like to apologize for Lisara and Rias will just appear few times in the next CHAPTERS for you will meet these people who will be an exchange for the characters I will remove!

Kotori Mukami
15 years old
115 years old ( Vampire form)
Young daughter of Jane Mukami
And Dave Mukami

Asuna Yuuki
268 years old ( Elf Ace )
22 years old (himan)
Daughter : Yui (Fairy/Elf/Mermaid)
For the first time on these coming part II I will create the other not popular characters in this book a Point of View!

Kirito Yuuki ( dunno he's last name in SAO, if you guys do know please comment!)
300 years old ( Elf General)

Yuuki
700 years old ( Elf strongest swordswoman)

Yui Sakamaki
120 years old ( Vampire)

Yuna Sakamaki
150 years old ( Vampire)

Reiji Sakamaki
200 years old ( Vampire Ace )

Ayato Sakamaki
134 years old ( Vampire Prince)

Bridget Sakamaki
110 years old ( Vampire princess)
Young daughter of Queen Cordelia and ayato's sissy

Inori Yuzuriha
18 years old ( Human)
From the existing world.
23 years old ( Void )

Kurumi Tokisaki
3987 years old
First queen of witches
And she will back on the next book!! And she's different for she will be fairy tail's strongest enemy.

Tohka Yatogami
5678 years old
First princess of the world of secrets.

________{ AUTHOR'S NOTE}______

Thank you for supporting this book everyone!

Still seeking a title for the part II and you for new informations and I really enjoyed some of your comments..
I am not reffering to the comments in this story tho..but maybe I would sometime once I found something..

I and reffering to the account which I used please like them I'm sure few of the questions and informations we're typed in their..

Well they don't used to types on my timeline..😂

I would like to thank all .y friends in person..for helping me create another chapter and they even inspired me..without them and all of you guys this book wouldn't be created until today..

Please no bad comments..I feel bad for myself..😭😭