Chapter 12 S-CLASS TEST

ERZA

"Erza!!Erza!!" I saw Mira Coming towards where i was standing she was panting

"What's wrong?" I asked 

"Master...Master need to talk to the S -Class Wizards there's a project we need to finish" She says

"Uhhh..what was that exactly?" I asked confusely

"Just follow me let master explain it neither i don't know what was he talking about.." she says

"Alright..Alright.."I says

As i followed mira at the master office..i was so nervous i don't know what's going on..and then mira knocked at master's door three times and the door was open by itself well i'm not shocked nor impressed the door in the guild we're magical..

"Hello Erza..Now all the S-Class Wizards are here" Says Master

"Umm..Master May i ask you something..What is going on exactly?" I asked

"Well, there is an S-class project you s-class wizards need to attend to..All the wizards at fairy tail wanted to be an S-Class so we'll be helping them through taking jobs! And after all the jobs was taken i will introduced who had pass the first round of the test which is just a warm up..so..The test will be held at the fairy tail's holy ground The Tenroujima."

"I see...So master what do you want us S-Class wizards to do?" I asked

"After I introduced the wizards who had pass The Five of you will be blocking their ways to the next level..but if they defeat you, you must take your defeat unless you'll be punished and if you really want that person to be an S-Class mage you need to make sure they are worthy to be an S-Class even if they dream it or not!"

"Ok...So when will this Test Begin?" Laxus asked

"Next Week"Master says

"Gildarts will be your leader each of you need to go inside a route..It is already arranged in their Erza will go to route G, Laxus to route A, Mystogan to route F, Mirajane to route C, and Gildarts to route E..the other routes are clear so whoever enters those routes their lucky but if those wizards enter "battle" route it needed four wizards or two teams so that means those types of route can be entered twice."

"So you mean to tell us route G, A, F, C and E are S-class routes while this "Battle" routes are?" Mystogan asked

"Battle routes are B, D. while H is  calm that means you don't have to fight the gate is already open for you that's called the lucky ones" Master replied

"Ok..Mirajane and Erza tell everyone that they need to finsish all the jobs at the request board in order to pass the S-Class that is just the warmp up not yet the test so better goodluck!"

"Hello Everyone!We would like to announce something to you!" Says Mirajane"Erza would you please?" she asked me

"Alright. Everyone listen up! There is ans S-Class Test coming up!and it'll be held to the Tenroujima the Fairy Tail's Holy Ground in order for you to join the test you must finish all the quest at the request board it's only a warm up so better goodluck!only eight teams are allowed to join so do your best everybody!" i announced after that me and mira return to the guild master's office and we teleport to the Tenroujima.

NATSU : HEY! THAT'S SO UNFAIR WHY YOU GUYS ARE NOT TELLING US THE SECRETS!!

ERZA : IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP YOUR DEAD GOT IT?!

NATSU: Y-YES MA'AM!!

ERZA : GOOD!

NATSU : REMEMBER HIRO MASHIMA IS THE ONE WHO OWNS FAIRY TAIL NOT YOU!!

ME : I KNOW THAT YOU IDIOT EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT!?!?!