Chapter 47 : The Battle Ends

Kon'nichiwa minna-san sorry if I waited all of you for so many days, well I admit I didn't create  like several days ago because I was busy with my school but no worries I manage to continue this story!!

Forgive me Minna

Now that zeref's army was defeated who's come next?

I'm kinda sure that this army is more enormous and stronger than zeref's army..

Then all of a sudden I had a vision

_____________{VISION}____________

I saw everything around me was burning..

Burning trees, houses, and supplies human needs like clothes, money.. everything

I can hear the human screams the others cry the others were panicking

I don't seem to see they're faces clearly coz it's blurry but why?

Why I felt it is so real?

What is this?
A dream? Or a Vision? I don't know

Then I remember this looks like what happen in the Rosemary village when I was four there were a child hunt but this one it's different none of them is hunting a child but burning everything all of those were in black..there were also pillagers, robbers, murderers, it looks like I'm in Oblivion, a world with nothingness a world with nothing but pain,suffering, screaming,crying all sadness and fear sorrounding I saw, could this happen on the next coming battle? Is there any battle came after this battle?

I don't know..

Then I look back I saw..

Crime Sorcierè..

I can't be mistaken I saw a guy with blue hair, I can't see his face but the tattoo in his face I'm sure he is jellal and the others were the members of his independent guild..

I saw jellal and the others, but my attention was on jellal..

He was severely wounded..also the others..

And then I look at my left side..
I saw the seven dragon slayers they were also wounded then Wendy collapes..

On the right side I saw the members of sabertooth, mermaid heel, lamia scale, blue Pegasus, quatro cerebus(puppy) and fairy tail guild..

And on the front..

I saw acnologia, mom, dad, priscilla(Sarah) and other queens

Then all of them look at the top, as I too...

As I look at the top I was so shocked..

Robots, and other ancient royalties older than the ancient queen I knew who exist in this world..but this royalties at the top, they don't look like, they're human once..

Then I saw myself I was in white dress like megumi but it's longer..

I..I..