Chapter 3 Bonding!

Erza's POV

we didn't go to 8island for a while we want to have a bonding since we have a new member named lucy heartfilia..i bet natsu's liking her hahahaha they looks really a cute couple it's obvious tho..everytime when natsu seeing lucy around he blush but if he didn't saw her around the guild he felt sad, happy told me and gray we laugh at the two they are one of a kind they are both cute and playful hahahaha and they even thought i'm their mommy gray laugh at me and i take my revenge calling gray the great grandfather!! he walked out hahaha that's what he gets for teasing me!!!i always take my revenge!

after 6 hours of bonding we got lost at the cave hahahaha natsu is an idiot and everyone is arguing i just laugh at the three of them suddenly natsu and gray looked at me wwith their eyes widened..

"What?" I asked

"Woah..Erza just laugh i thought that was imposible"Gray says

"Rude" i give him my deadly glare

"S-sorry Ma'am..It's just surprisingly after all the--" he was cut out when he saw my tears flow from my eyes..

Lucy POV

gray was cut off when he saw erza crying natsu close his fist and i hold him..

"Don't worry it's no big deal i know erza has some reasons don't blame gray.." and he walked out..

I came to hold erza and i'm trying to comfort her..

"I-i'm sorry..I forgot i shouldn't have said that..i'm such a jerk sorry.." says gray

"it's ok" erza replied as i go out to get some fresh air.

gray followed erza and he really felt guilty about what he says

"I really am sorry i forgot that simon died because of jellal and you'd like jellal ever since you we're kids but now he's a different person he keeps saying that he'll do anything for zeref he must be crazy trying to ressurect an alive human body to a ghost you know." Says gray

Erza laugh "Oh, you.."

"Now we're ok! right?"he asked

"Of course we're okay i'm not even mad at you tho so shall we go back inside looks like lucy is really sad and natsu.." says natsu

"I'll handle him.." he says confidently

"No..i think i should you should go inside with lucy.." she says politely

"Alright." then he left while i go out a look for natsu..

Erza's POV

"NATSU!!!WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled

"E-erza..why are you outside at night did...gray did something bad to you?" while he close his fist

"Oh no he didn't..he just apologize to me." I replied

"Oh..well that's great you guys are ok.." he says while smiling.

The next morning we didn't go to 8island for a while again we asked the thunder legion to be replace for a day because we're having a bonding now that Lucy is a member of our guild that means I am not the only girl in the group Lucy will be with us wherever we go and whatever jobs we take since we are groupmates and I can't wait to know her more now that I have confirmed that natsu is having a crush on her he asked me and gray a favour..

Flashback

Uhmmm... Guys can I ask you a favour?

Yeah...

What is it pinky??

Don't call me pinky!?!

Tch..

So...what favour we're you about to ask me and gray??

Well.. I kinda like Lucy and if she notice can you guys help my back I don't wanna get notice....

Out of nowhere happy appeared...

Did I just heard someone liking Lucy..?

Nope.. It's just your imagination..

Nope.. I heard it...it was clear..

Uh oh...

Please don't tell her I'm begging you I'll give you fish everyday... But if you failed or accidentally say it to her your dead..

Aye!!!

Until the next morning..

Happy's POV

Hihihi...i didn't knew my best friend had a crush on the new girl well I don't blame him she really is pretty I hope someday I can find a beautiful cat as well like me who can talk or should I say an exceed..

We go out all of us me nasty Lucy gray and erza we had a picnic near the forest then when we stopped we started to plan camping at the forest erza and gray look for firewood natsu and Lucy look for some food while I stay at the spot and guard it happy on guard I won't let them down they count on me...so who cares if I'm a cat I can still guard and fight thanks for best friend on the next morning we have walked so far thanks I can fly I took natsu's back and lift him up erza uses her flight armor gray uses his ice magic to turn the land into ice and skate while Lucy she's just walking she laugh when he sees gray bumped into erza but I was shocked erza didn't hit him... I think she's in a good mood today huh?