Chapter 1

Previously on Prologue

I decide to change my clothes into a much comfortable once. Then I flop myself onto my bed. I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.

-First Day-

Y/N P.O.V

"Oi wake up..." I heard someone said. I take the blanket from my head and look at the person. I was met with a pair of red eyes. "What?" I asks grumpily. He respond with a huff. Then he look at me with bored eyes. "It's morning... Time for class" he said. "Oh..." Was all I said. Then I just get up from the bed and start undressing.

His eyes widened as his cheeks turns beet red. I turn to him with a raised eyebrow. "What? You of all people... I never thought you'd the a type to get all flustered only by a female body" I said to him, smirking.

He rolls his eyes and turns around to leave the room. I giggle in respond. Then I continue my morning routine.

After I'm done, I take what I need for class. Then I make my way to the designated class. I just enters the room. The chatter in this room became silent as I enter. I can feel their eyes at me, but I just ignore them and make my way to an available seat.

I heard whispers around me. 'Who is she?' 'Is she the new girl everyone's been talking about?' 'Woah... The rumour is true.... She is cute' and more. I just roll my eyes at them.

Then an octopus like person enters the class. I sweat-dropped. Woah... This academy sure is a weird one.

Then his eyes turns to me. "Oh... I see there's a new student here" he said, looking at me. "Can you come forward please?" He asks. I just get up from my seat and walk to the front of the class.

I just stayed silent, keeping my head down. "Well? Aren't you gonna introduce yourself" he said. "I'm Y/N L/N... Nice to meet you" I said. Then I just walk back to my seat.

I can still feel eyes on me. But I just ignore them. "Before we start the class, I'm Koro-Sensei. Just to let you know" he said, looking at me. I just nod my head in respond.

"Begin the greetings" he said again. I was about to say a greeting, but I jump when the others gets up and start shooting at Kuro-Sensei using their weapons. 'Right... This is Assassination Academy... What do I expect?' I thought to myself.

I just look around in confusion. Then I look at Kuro-sensei, to see him manage to dodge all the bullets. I just stare at him in shock. 'Woah.. This person is dangerous' I thought to myself.

Then it ended. Everyone take a seat. Then the class starts. I just listen to everything the sensei told us about, taking note when necessary.

After about 2 hours, the class finally ended. It's time for lunch. I just sit there, since I don't really know anyone. Making friends is out of the question, I prefer to be alone.

Then someone take a seat in front of me, facing me. I look up to see a boy I didn't know. He smiles at me. "I'm Gakushu Asano... Nice to meet you" he said. I just nod my head. "You don't talk much, do you?" He asks. I just shrug my shoulder.

Then he just gets up from his seat. "Wanna go to the cafeteria with me?" He asks. I look at him, he still have the same smile as he looks at me. "Okay..." I said. I get up and starts walking to the cafeteria with me.

When we get there. In an instant, I can feel eyes on me. But I just ignore them. I follow Gakushu to his seat. "Wait here... I'll buy us something" he said, with the same smile. I just sit there in silent as I wait for him.

He returns not long after. He place a tray of food in front of me. I smile at him "thank you, Gakushu..." I said. "Call me Asano" he said. I smile "yes... Asano" I said. He smiles again. I just look away with a light blush on my face.

I didn't realise someone is staring at me from across the room, glaring at Asano. I just talk with Asano. He seems like a pretty friendly guy.

Karma's P.O.V

I keep glaring at Gakushu as he talks with Y/N. What is she doing with him? That guy is a bad news. Wait... Why do I even care? Ugh... What ever.

Time-skip

After a few more classes. The school ended. It's time to head back to the dorm room. I'm so tired. I can't wait to rest. I need to take a nap. I'm so sleepy.

When I get there. I enters the room. Karma is sitting on his back. Both elbows on his knees as he seems to be deep in thought. "I'm back..." I said slowly and make my way over to the my bed.

There's a moment of silent, then it was broke by him. "Hey..." I jump when he said that. I didn't expect him to start talking to me. "What?" I ask, turning to look at him. He looks up at me with his eyes. "The boy you hang out today..." He starts. "You mean Asano?" I asks. "Yes..." He said, nodding his head. "What about him?" I asks. "You should stay away from him" he said. "Why should I?" I asks again. "He's not a good person" he said. "How would you know?" I said. Then I lean my body on my desk. "You hate everyone... They are all bad in your eyes... So why should I listen to you?" I asks, crossing my arms across my chest.

He gets up suddenly making me jump. Then he starts making his way to me. Until he stand in front of me, really close. He stares down at me, making me want to sink. He's so tall. "I told you, he's not a good person to be around with. So you better listen to me" he said. "Why do you care who I hang out with?" I said back, glaring at him.

He opens his mouth, but then he close them back. He huffed and ruffles his face. He pulls away and walk back to his bed, laying down. "I let you know about him. So if he shows his true self, don't go coming to me saying I didn't warn ya" he said. Then he turn around so his back is facing me.

I roll my eyes and change my clothes. Then I laid on my bed, thinking of what Karma has said. Is it true? Is Asano a bad person? But he seems so friendly. Ugh... Whatever. I'll just get some sleep.

*to be continued*