Chapter 12

Previously on Chapter 11

I caress his cheeks with my hand softly. I smile "I forgive you... Karma..." I said, softly. His head turn towards me. His eyes held shock. "R-really..." He said. I nod my head. He choked a sob and pulls me into a kiss. I gasp in shock. I eventually get over the shock and kisses him back. I can feel all of his emotion in the kiss. How sorry he is for causing me the pain. I can feel the love he feels for me... His true feelings.

For the first time in my life.... I found someone who would love me so dearly... I don't wanna lose it... I will take care of this love as best as I could... I love him so much...

-What Do You Want Now?-

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up with Karma's arms around me. I snuggle closer to his chest. A smile appear in my face when I feel his arms tightens around me. It's so warm. Times like this... Is what I missed the most, it's been so hard when we were apart.

I close my eyes as I make myself comfortable in his hug. I feel something is pressed against my forehead. I open my eyes and glance up at him. Karma is placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

He pulls away and smiles at me. "Morning, baby..." He said. I smile and peck his cheek "morning, Karma..." I said. He pouts "I don't want to be kissed on the cheek..." He said. I giggle and peck his lips.

I was about to pull away. But he place his hand on the back of my head, preventing me to pull away. One arm around my waist, he turns to lay on his back. Which makes me lay on top of him.

We continue to kiss. Then he pulls away and looks at me. "I love you, so much" he said. I smile and peck his lips "I love you too" I said. He pulls me closer.

"Karma... I'm hungry..." I said. "Let's get ready then... I'm getting hungry too" he said. I nod my head. Then he gets up "you can use the bathroom first" he said. "Okay..." I said, with a smile.

Once we are done, Karma gently held my hand as we walk out of the dorm. Then we start making our way out of the school ground. Since we have no class today, we are free to leave the school. But of course there's time limit for that.

Time-skip

We have reach a small cafe, which is not far from school. Karma hold the door open for me, I smile at him and enters the cafe.

We found a seat for two by the window. I take a seat on one, as Karma takes a seat on the other. "So... What do you want to have for breakfast, Y/N?" He asks. "I'm not sure... I haven't been in this cafe..." I said. He hummed in respond. "So I'll pick it for you?" He asks. I nod my head "sure... I trust your taste" I said. He nods his head as he smiles at me, he leans over to kiss my head. "I'll be right back.." He said. I nod my head as he makes his way over to the counter.

He comes back not long after, bringing two trays of food. He place one in front of me. "Here you go, babe... I hope it'll suit your taste..." He said. I smile at him, then I look down to the meal in front of me. "it looks so good" I said. I grab the fork and take a bite. My eyes widened as I savour the taste. "It's really good!" I said. He smiles and starts eating as well. We eat in silent, sharing a few chatter here and there.

Soon we're done eating. Karma went to pay for the bill. Then he comes back. He stand by my side and offers his hand to me. "Let's go now, shall we?" He asks. I smile as I place my hand on top of his. "Yeah..." I said.

I get up and we walk out of the cafe. "Let's go to the park? I'm bored being in the dormitory all the time..." He said. "Sure..." I smile. He smiles back. Then we make our way to the park.

We take a seat in the park. Karma turns his head and I see his eyes lit up. "Do you want some ice cream?" He asks. "Sure!" I said. He gets up and walk over to the ice cream stand.

I just sit there in silent as I wait for him to come back. Then out of no where, someone grabs me and drags me away. A hand was covering my mouth, preventing me from screaming.

We come to a stop at a more secluded area, where no one is around. Then the person lets me go. I turn around to see Gakushu. I glare at him. "what the f*ck do you want now??" I said. His eyes is downcast, not meeting mine.

"Well?! Are you gonna answer me, you jerk?! You can't just grab someone and drag them away!! You scared me to death, I thought some perverted man is trying to kidnap me!" I yell at him.

He looks up at me, there's tears in his eyes. "What do you want?" I demand more. He gulps "I want a chance..." He said. "Again? With this nonsense! How many time do I have to tell you, huh?! I would never come back to you! Never!! What part of it do you not understand!!" I yell again.

"Come on Y/N... Just one chance..." He said. I huffed. "This is wasting my time... Karma must be looking for me" I said. I turn to leave, but a hand stops me and slams me back to the wall.

"Ouch... You're hurting me!" I yelled. He looks shock, as if he didn't realise what he just did. He steps back "I'm... I'm sorry..." He said. I shake my head. I stand straight, looking at him with a hard glare. "You have broke my heart.... You ruined my relationship with Karma... Now you are hoping to be given another chance? A change for what?! Hurting me even further?!" I yell. I push him harshly "leave me alone!" I spat, I turn and leave. This time he didn't try to stop me.

*to be continued*