Chapter 27

Previously on Chapter 26

"Y-Yes!! A million times yes!!" I yell out. He grins and get up, hugging me and twirl us around. He puts me down and slip the ring on my ring finger. Then he keep me in his arms. "I love you so much... Thank you for saying yes..." He said. "I love you too... Of course I'd say yes" I said, hugging him back. I'm so happy... I can't believe it...

We're finally getting married...

-The Happiest Moment of Our Life-

Y/N P.O.V

After the day of Karma's proposal. He wouldn't shut up. He kept asking me when we should have our wedding. I'm happy that he's just as enthusiast as I am. That's shows how much he loves me. I love him so much. I can't wait for the day where I'll be calling him my Husband.

I'm cooking breakfast for Karma and I. I jump when I feel a pair of arms, snaking around my waist. I heard a chuckle behind me, making a smile form on my lips. "You scared me, Karma" I said.

"Sorry babe... But you know I give you a back-hugged everyday... You should've gotten use to it by now..." He said. "Right... My bad..." I said, rolling my eyes playfully. He place his chin on my shoulder. "Are you done yet? I'm hungry..." He said, then I heard a soft grumble. I giggle at this "almost..." I said. "That smells so good... I can't wait to eat it..." He said. I place my hand on his cheek "patient babe..." I said. I continue to cook, with the sound of stomach rumbling once in a while. He must be really hungry.

Soon enough, I finally finish cooking. "Okay... Help me set up the table..." I said. "Okay!" He said, pulling away from me. Then he make his way to set up the table.

I place the food on two plates and bring them over to the dining table, where Karma is there waiting with spoon in hand. I giggle at him. "I didn't think you'd be that hungry... Why didn't you tell me sooner? I would've cook earlier..." I said, placing the plate in front of him. He didn't answer and just let out a nervous laugh, with a blush on his cheeks. I shake my head as I let out a giggle.

As we eat, I feel a hand rest on top of mine. "Y/N... Baby... Have you decide the date yet?" He asks. "Hm... I have..." I said, nodding my head. "When?" He asks, looking expectant. I smile "I think c/d (chosen date) is perfect..." I said, as I look at him. He grins "yeah... It's perfect" he said, kissing me on the cheek.

Then Karma's eyes widened. "What is it?" I ask. "c/d is only a months away" he said. "Oh... You're right! We have to prepare everything start from now then" I said. "Yeah... We'll have our friends to help us with everything..." He said. I nod my head in agreement. We carried on eating our meal.

Now we are sitting in the living room. Karma next to me with his arm drape around my shoulder. I lay my head on his. "I'm so happy... You finally decide the date... I can't wait for it to come..." He said. I move my head from his shoulder and smile "neither can I..." I said. He smiles softly at me and lean in for a kiss. I close my eyes and kiss him back. Then he pulls away, only to place another soft kiss on my forehead. "I love you baby... So much..." He said. I smile and peck his cheek "I love you too, Karma..." I said.

Time - Skip (the day of the wedding)

This is it... The day my life will change. The day I'll get married to the guy I love with all my heart. Akabane Karma.

G/N. Asano's Girlfriend is helping me with my make ups. Ever since the day I met her, we have became fast friend. She's really friendly.

Right now, she's doing my hair. "I can't believe you're getting marry, Y/N..." She said. I smile at her through the mirror. "I can't believe it either... I can't believe the day finally came..." I said. She hug me from behind. "I'm jealous... I wish Asano would propose to me soon. I place my hand on top of her's. "Don't worry, G/N... I'm sure he will..." I said, smiling at her. She smiles thankfully at me.

After a while, she's finally done with my hair. I get up from the seat and walk over to a body length mirror.

My eyes widened "i-is that really m-me?" I said in disbelieve. G/N giggles at me as she walks over to me and stand next to the mirror. "Of course, silly... Who else would that be?" She said, still giggling. "W-well... Sorry... I never seen myself like this..." I said. "well... What do you expect? You never wore a make up before" she said, crossing her arms. I let out a nervous laugh at her comment.

A knock on the door startled me a little. "Oh... Um... Come in..." I said. The door opens to reveal a girl who runs the place. "The wedding almost start... Are you ready, Ms. L/N?" She ask. I smile "I'm ready..." I said. Then I turn my head to look at G/N. I take a deep breath in and out. "This is it... My turning point... To a new life..." I said. She smiles at me. Then she offers her hand. "Let's get going..." She said. "Yeah..." I said, looping my hand around her's. Then we walk out of the room.

Now I'm standing in front of a double door. Behind it, will be a hall that held my wedding with Karma.

Then the door opens and a lullaby starts. I take a deep breath and walk forward. All heads turn to me. Nervousness starts to crept up my body. But it disappear as soon as it came, when my eyes met with Karma's. His eyes widened at the sight of me, then he smiles.

Feeling more confident, I start to walk forward. Until I reach Karma. He offers his hand to me, and I gladly accept it. "W-wow... You look so beautiful baby..." He said, sounding speechless. "You look handsome, Karma..." I said. He smile at me.

After the Speech

"I do..." I said. The priest nod his head. "Very well... Congratulations... I now pronounce you Husband... And Wife... Now you may kiss the bride..." He said. Karma smiles as he pulls me closer. "I love you... My Wife..." He said. "I love you, My Husband..." I said. Then he kisses me passionately.

Today... My life change. Now I'm married to Karma. The best guy I've ever known and grow to love. The guy who treated me like someone mattered. The guy I now call my Husband and will share the rest of my life, until my the day I die. But this moment is certainly....

The happiest moment of our life

The End

A/N: alright, that's a wrap! Thank you all for spending your precious time reading my book. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it. Thank you so much for every single one of your positive and lovely comments. They will be my strength to keep going on my writing passion. Feel free to read my other books. Thank you and see you in the next books! Bye byee!!!!!