Chapter 26

Previously on Chapter 25

"Um..." Was all I manage to let out. "Come..." Said the man. I just let him lead me to the carriage. I get on the carriage and soon enough we start moving.

Then...

-Yes! A Million Times Yes!!-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm sitting inside the carriage. It's pretty fancy in here. It's comfortable too. But I can't help but wonder... 'What's Karma up to? Why did he plan this out?' I thought to myself. I just shake my head and decide to wait. Soon or later I will know.

Soon enough, the carriage comes to a stop. The door open to reveal the same guy that leads me over to this carriage.

"Ma'am... We've arrive to the lake...." He said, offering a hand for me to grab. I place my hand on top of his and step off the carriage. "Thank you..." I said, smiling softly. He smiles softly and bows in respond.

I look forward and gasp at the sight in front of me.

"Woah

"Woah..." Was all I could let out. I turn my head to look at the guy. He hands me another note. I take it from him and start reading.

By the time you read this note, you must have reached the lake. Welcome babe.. Just take a seat and wait for me, kay? I'll be there soon...

Love,
Karma

I follow the instruction in the note and walk forward. I take a seat in one of the seat. I wonder where Karma is.

I notice there's a curtain covering a certain spot. But I decide not to pay a mind to it. I just sit there in silent as I wait.

Then out of no where, music suddenly starts to play. I jump since I'm not expecting it. It's a piano instrument and not just any song. It's my fav song.

The curtain falls down, revealing Karma on a grand piano. I stare at him wide-eyed. He turn his head to look at me and grin. "this is for you, my love..." He said. Then he continues to play.

Soon the song ended. He gets up, holding a rose in his hand. He walks towards me and offer a hand for me to grab. I place my hand on top of his. He pulls me to my feet. Then he hands me the rose. I take it from him and take a sniff, I close my eyes and savour the sweet scent.

I open my eyes and look up at Karma. He give me a soft smile. "You look lovely..." He said in a hush tone, only for me to hear. A blush crept up to my cheeks. He chuckles and place a soft kiss on my forehead.

He leads me back to my seat and I sit down. He sits to the one across from me. He place his hands on top of mine and smile. "How do you like the surprise babe?" He asks. I smile at him. "It's amazing... Thank you so much. It's really wonderful" I said. "A wonderful date night for my wonderful girl..." He said, making me blush once again. I look down to hide the redness on my cheeks.