Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

I lay down on the couch. I stare up at the ceiling. I groans and turns to my side. I close my eyes and drift of to sleep.

-I Can't Trust You Anymore-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been days since I last seen Karma. Where is he? He didn't contact me at all. What should I do? What can I do, to make him believe me? I would never cheat on him. Gakushu's the one who kissed me.

Gakushu... Just by thinking about his name, make my blood boiled. He ruined everything! First, he broke my heart. Second, he treat me as if I'm his toy. Then this! He said sorry, and that he wants me back. That jerk! He ruins my relationship with Karma. I will never forgive him. Never!!

I get up from the bed, since it's early and I need to get to class. The bad thing is... Gakushu is in the same class as I do! So I'm gonna have to see his filthy face.

But nonetheless, I still need to head to class. Otherwise, I'll get expelled and there's no other place for me to stay. So I head to the bathroom to start my morning routine.

Once I'm done with my morning routine, I head back to my room and put on my uniform. Once I made sure I have everything I need. I head out.

I keep walking with my head down. Just as I turn around the corner, someone grabs my a hold of my hand. I turn to face the person. My eyes narrow when I know who it was. I yank my hand away from his grip. "What do you want?" I spat. He flinch at my tone. "I want you back... I want your forgiveness" he said. "Like hell I will! You ruined everything, Gakushu! Now you expect me to just forgive you?!" I yell at him. By now every eyes of the student is on us, but I couldn't care less.

He grabs my hand and place it on his chest, where his heart is suppose to be. "Y/N... I'm begging you. Please! Just give me a chance! I promise I would treat you right this time!" He pleads. I pull my hand away from his grasp and did something I didn't think I would. I punch him hard in the face. Hitting him square in the nose. A loud crack can be heard.

He fell to the ground, clutching his nose in pain. "You deserve that! After what you've done... I guess I'm being so kind to you..." I spat.

Blood was dripping from his nose, and to the floor. I bet his nose is broken. I almost feel bad about this. Almost. He deserves this. The pain is nothing compare to what I feel emotionally. I still think a broken nose wouldn't be enough for someone like him.

"Don't you ever... Ever!! Show your face to me ever again!!" I spat. Then I turn around and walk away, leaving him groaning in pain on the floor. I was completely oblivious to a pair of eyes that is staring at me around the corner.

Karma's P.O.V

That was really unexpected. I never seen her so angry before. If she did cheat on me, she would never punch him.

I wince as I saw Gakushu's nose, which was still dripping of blood and its bended in a weird way. 'Wow... That must hurt so much! His nose is basically slanted. I think it's broken... I never knew Y/N could punch like that' I thought to myself.

I push myself from the wall, then I turn around and walk away. At least now I know the answer to all of this. Y/N didn't cheat on me... I was so wrong to think that she did.

A smile of relief made its way to my face. But then I frown. But I must have hurt her feelings. I basically push her away, accusing her that she has been cheating on me, then I push her so hard. What if she's injured when she fell off. What if she won't ever forgive me.

I groan and rub my face with my hands in frustration.  "Gosh! I'm so freaking stupid!" I say to myself. I need to apologise to her. What ever it takes. I need her to forgive me. I am so f*cking stupid.

Time-skip

For the rest of the day. I keep thinking what should I do, to get her to forgive me again. I walk in silent, deep in thought. I didn't know where I was going. Before I know it, I bump into someone.

"I'm so-" I start, but I stop mid sentence when I realise who it was. She stare at me wide-eyed. I reach out, but she backs away from me. "Y/N.." I start. She backs up as she shakes her head, looking away from me. "Leave me alone..." she said in a low voice. I could see the pain in her eyes.

"Y/N... I'm sorry..." I said. Trying to reach out for her again. She shakes her head. She look at me, with tears pooling up in her eyes. "I don't know anymore..." She said. "Y/N... I was a fool. I'm so sorry... Please..." I plead. "I don't want to trust anyone anymore... All I ever get is pain. Everyone I trust always seem to hurt me..." She said. She turns around and was about to walk away.

I grab her hand. "Y/N... I'm so sorry... Please... Forgive me, Y/N... Please..." I plead. I pull her towards me and give her a back hug. I can feel her body shaking. "Let me go..." I heard her say in a low voice.

"I'll do anything for you to forgive me..." I said. She removes my arms from her waist. She turn around to look at me. "There's nothing you can do... I try so hard to make you believe me... But you give in to your anger and push me away..." She said, her eyes held all the pain. She turns around and start walking away.

I drop to my knees and start crying. I punch the ground as hard as I could. Then I clutch my hair and start screaming. "I'm so stupid!!" I cry harder.

Y/N.... I'm so sorry... Please...
Come back to me...

*to be continued*