Chapter 9

Previously on Chapter 8

"A-Asano..." I said, unsure on what to say. This is a total different person. Not the cold Asano, that I've grown to know. No... This is a broken boy.

What should I do?

-Please... Believe Me-

Y/N P.O.V

I just stand there, not knowing what to do or say to him. Asano looks up at me, tears stream down his eyes. "Y/N... Please..." He begs again. "I-I..." I start. But nothing come out from my mouth.

"Get up, Asano..." I said. He did as I told. I sigh and look at him. "I can't be with you... I'm with Karma, and you know that" I said. "Just dump him... I can treat you better... Please, Y/N" he plead. I scoff at what he just said. "oh yeah? Do I really have to remind you? You're the one to break my heart in the first place! Karma's the one mending my heart back together" I said. "I know... I'm sorry... Please... Give me a chance!" He pleads again.

"No..." I said. Then something I didn't expect happen. Asano kisses me. My eyes widened in shock. I was about to push him away from me, when someone push him of me.

My eyes widened as I see Karma starting to beat him up. "Karma! Stop it" I said. He punch Asano one more time "I told you to stay away from her!" Then he turns to me, he grabs my hand and pulls me inside.

He slams the door and push me harshly. I fell on the floor. I look up at him in shock. I never see him this angry. "K-Karma... I can explain!" I said. "Save it!!" He growls. Then he pulls me up by the collar. "How could you! How long have this been going on? How long have you been cheating on me?!" He yells at me. "K-Karma... I didn't cheat on you!" I said, scared of what he'll do to me. I flinch when he glares at me. "Bullshits!" He scream. "K-Karma... Y-you're scaring me... Please... Believe me I would never cheat on you... I love you... I swear I didn't cheat on you, karma" I cried.

His eyes soften. But then he glares at me again. He push me of from him. I drop to the ground. I look at him. Tears stream down my cheeks. "I swear Karma... I didn't cheat on you... He kiss me! I swear" I said. He shakes his head "I can't trust you anymore..." Then he turns around to leave. Then he turns to me, before he fully left the room. "I'm sleeping in my friend's room" he said. Then he left me alone. "Karma!" I yell out his name. But he already left.

I scream at top of my lungs, until my throat starts to hurt. I curl up into a ball and starts crying harder. You ruined everything! You **shole!! I would never forgive you!

Karma P.O.V

How could she! How could she be cheating on me like this! I know I shouldn't trust anyone! I always thought she would be different! How fool of me... Everyone is just the same. A liar! A traitor! All of them!!

I continue to walk in anger. Then I come into a halt, until eventually I stop walking. I begin to think. She couldn't possibly cheat on me... She loves me... I know she did. Her eyes told me so.

I scream and clutch my hair. Gosh! I'm so stupid! How could I treat her like this! Wait... But that didn't change the fact that she didn't pull away. Maybe she's about to... But I beat her to it. I should've wait and see what she'll do!

'Ugh... This is so frustrating!' I thought to myself in anger. I sigh and hung my head low. 'As much as this is gonna hurt me... I'm gonna have to ignore her for now... I need to see how this is going' I thought to myself. I nod my head. 'Yeah... That's what I'm gonna do...' I thought nodding my head.

I put my hand in my pocket and starts walking again, calmer this time. I continue walking until I reach my friend's house. I give it a knock and wait quietly for a respond.

After the while, the door finally opens, revealing my friend. He looks surprise to see me here. "Oh hey! Karma... What are you doing here this late. Your Girlfriend would be worry" he said. "Please don't talk about her..." I said. "I see... You guys have a fight, right?" He said. I just nod my head.

He moves aside and let's me in. I enter the house, then head to the living room. I take a seat on the couch. He takes a seat across from me. "Wanna talk about it?" He asks. I sigh and look at him. I begin telling him everything. He listen quietly as I talk.

I finished explaining what happen. Then I look at him, waiting for him to start talking. He look at me. "Karma... How long do you and her been going out?" He said, after a while. I think about it. "About 3 months now..." I said. He nods his head. "Do you trust her?" He asks. "Of course!" I said. "Then why didn't you trust her on this? Do you think she loves you?" He asks.

"Of course!" I answer. He sighs and leans forward to look at me, seriously. "Karma... If you trust her... And you knew she loves you. So... What's the problem?" He said. I open my mouth to say something. But nothing came out. 'He's right... What's the problem...' I thought to myself.

He sigh, then get up. He looks at me before leaving the room. "I'll leave you to think about it... Make the right choice. Don't regret it once you do..." He said, then he walks out.

I lay down on the couch. I stare up at the ceiling. I groans and turns to my side. I close my eyes and drift of to sleep.

*to be continued*